Just one more win

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I wish I could say I have a future ticket on this. I also want to say that I literally came here last night to say the Pens would win in five (I didn't out of fear of the jinx and because no book had up an exact games line last night so I couldn't bet it anyway).

I've literally only won like $50 on this series betting the Pens in Games 2 and 4. But none of that matters.

The Pens have a chance to clinch a Cup win on home ice for the first time in the history of the franchise. I am so stupidly happy for this franchise. It's fucking awesome.

#LetsGoPens

No matter what happens there will never be a better hockey phrase than "Jaromir Jagr in Nagano".

people finally accepting Sid is the GOAT again

I remember when certain salty people thought Claude Giroux was better

I'm not sure how many people will get there, but he's pretty much owned this series. He doesn't have a ton of goals, but he's basically imposed his will on almost every shift. Even as Geno's struggled, he's stepped it up to match the moment. It's so great to see after all the shit he took in '09.

Ticket prices out of control here. Seeing $1200 per just to get in the house.

I'm not sure how many people will get there, but he's pretty much owned this series. He doesn't have a ton of goals, but he's basically imposed his will on almost every shift. Even as Geno's struggled, he's stepped it up to match the moment. It's so great to see after all the shit he took in '09.

hes the best player in the world, just owns the ice at all times and hes never really had elite linemates

I mean the guy is so good he got Chris Kunitz on Team Canada at the last olympics just by proxyu

I mean the guy is so good he got Chris Kunitz on Team Canada at the last olympics just by proxyu

Hahahaha. Fair point.

=)

Let's fuckin do this!!!!

BAgB7OBh.jpg

That ticket price is out of control...especially for that seat. Sitting on the glass is horrible, not even close to the best seats in an arena...and they're trying to get that much? Good grief.

Back