Just One For Tonight.

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
Tonight Im playing

Under 212.5

Nuggs/Pistons

Too many points for a pistons home game. Simple.
I think the line is inflated solely because of the ridiculous amount of points that was put up in the last nuggs game. They combined w/ seattle with for nearly 300!!
But seattle IMO is the worst team defensively. They dont play defense.

Under is 9-3 in the last 12 meetings.
Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Detroit.

Thats about it for that game..... Im feeling the under here.

Going to lay off the nets at +6 tonight because the bulls have been better as of late. Gave NO a scare the other day till they fell apart in the fourth..but they seem to be getting on the right track and finally getting some play on a consistent basis, which was lacking.

May add a ML Parlay with Htown/Golden Showers...
now that I know half of sactowns bench + beno are all sittin it out tonight. :shake:

Being selective, just trying to take it easy and wait till it all goes down on THURSDAY!!!!!!:tiphat:

Cheers for in-game betting and a hell of a lot of action :cheers:
I know everyones got to be as excited as i am. its here...and weve got some great matchups this year.

Good luck today....

where did you hear that Beno is sitting out with the other players?? i know about artest only so far.

thanks

WoD.... check redbeardes thread. i copied this out of there..

half the Kings are OUT tonight...
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Beno Udrih
(back), Spencer Hawes (foot), John Salmons (ankle) and Kenny Thomas (knee) are all out.

:shake:

played that under to! lets hit it!

:cheers:

Today may be a good day to play all the unders.
Wouldn't do it...but eventually the 60%+ that overs have been hitting since the AS break will have to even itself out.. and today with a couple inflated totals may be the day :shake:

We'll see, good luck to us :popcorn:

thanks. about to go hit GS now.

Got to.
I kind of eluded to it in the other thread, but we know that a team like GS that loves to run the floor is going to run sactown into the ground by the second half, and with half of Sactown's bench banged up and injured it may spell disaster for a meltdown or letdown in the late 3rd or 4th quarter. No depth.

You need a strong bench and rested players to run 48 minutes with a team like the warriors.

'an_horse'

Last edited:
Cap

On it as well son. Got down on 212.5

an_getaway.gif
an_getaway.gif
an_getaway.gif

Marlo on it too!!

Now we're fucked.... :36_11_6:

Marlo:shake:
AllyJM :shake:

Yikes... detroit cant miss.

92 points. Halfway through second quarter. Im about to chalk this one up as a loss already.
Damn.

unless they slow down dramatically....this one is totally fucked. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Hayes is unconscious.

I'd say they can't keep up 58% or 73% from 3pt range, but against the "we'll play defense tomorrow" Nuggets, they could........

Well need under 88 in the second half and that's not happening.

Its all good, I kind of figured it was over in the first quarter so I've been looking at the later games.
Decided on these two plays, and thats it for me today. Hopin to hit em both.

Just added:

Golden Showers -2 (didnt lock in earlier, got hit with -120 juice):mad:
Creighton/Htown Rockets ML Parlay (+104)

Lean under in boston game as well.

Good luck :cheers:

unless they slow down dramatically....this one is totally fucked. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Hayes is unconscious.

I'd say they can't keep up 58% or 73% from 3pt range, but against the "we'll play defense tomorrow" Nuggets, they could........

Lol. who knows, theyre giving seattle some serious competition in the bottom of the barrel teams defensively, category.

Ive given up on it. Detroit cant miss, Denver wont play any D.
Good night under.

:whip:

Back