Just listened to smart well informed total idiot

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Runs bang the book and it was his Monday Pod
He was speculating that Tampa might be looking ahead to the Yankees so taking plus 1.5 might be a good play
OH MY GOD. Tampa wants wins and they tend to win by monster margins 2 run wins are VERY rare unless they are playing quality margin. This is true home and away but lets just look at their last 20 home wins by more than 1 run.
6-2
5-2
9-4
6-2
14-3
3-1
8-3
8-1
7-2
6-3
12-1
5-2
Lost my place
The only home series where they had any 2 run wins was with Houston the next series was Colorado
7-1
4-0
and that is pretty much what they do on the road as well
They do not look ahead they insist on BIG LEADS ALL THE TIME
Last 10 road wins 9-1 3 run wins
a few 1 run wins but really it is just MUCH better to lay 2.5 all the time

Last edited:
NP locking in Reds based on 4-1 home record of Starter and very strong home ump one unpleasant trend though

Bet yes and bet over in Tampa. Ump a big over who loves chalk Stanek with him a ERA of 20;25 based on 1.1 innings

Randazzo umping in SD, 0-7 for the home team.. lol

At what point does that record no longer become coincidence? Guess I'd have to go back and look at his game logs.

If anyone has information about Urquidy I would like to hear it. I know he has been pitching in the minors and recently been pitching with a 1.80 ERA but he is going to be tested very hard, Colorado after being hit by 10 plus runs is 8-3. That game screams over to me

I was surprised to see Jurado a dog but he is on 4 which I believe is about a 7 ERA--

In the Reds game tomorrow Chase is on 4. Last year 5.30 ERA. This season 7.20. Lets just say I want to look at the facts about the ump when they made settle down and make sense

Paxton on 5 1-2 6.75 ERA
Boston on Tuesday 4-10
Kyle Hendricks on 6 its been better in the past but 1-2 4,42 ERA based on 18.1 innings
With ump 4.91 11 innings
Mougrove on 5 6.02
Took WS small plus 16 after I gave up trying to make sense of it

Last edited:
Looking at that ump again. He looks like he is good with Anderson but Baseball reference keeps saying 6.28 ERA based on 14.1 innings

Skipping back briefly to Astro game The Astros are 10-3 on Tuesday and 10-0 after a day off. Are they really going to stop fighting?
Colorado is 13-3 in this favorite range and also the 8-3 after getting hit with 10 or more runs. WHO STOPS

Price is on 6 in what he will regard a must win
3-1 2.48 ERA 29 innings
Will play if possible

Strahm is ugly but live
Possible RL. A true measure of how bad Beedle is
I really do not want to wait on this till 7
What I know about Asher
30 games 6.64 ERA If I am missing something please inform me meanwhile I will study more

Last edited:
new_14.png

Posted: 5 hours ago #1
Atlanta: Keuchel 5-1 $ home in July ... Texas: 11-3 home in Game Two of a series this season ... White Sox” Lopez 1-6 $ career team-starts in July ... Mets: Wheeler 10-1 $ home career team-starts in July ... Colorado: Marquez 8-1 $ career team starts in July, including 5-0 at home.

Back