Just like Marshall was, is East Carolina TT over easy money this week?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Marshall scored 56, had 657 total yards.. Avg'd 13.8 per pass and 11.6 per run.

ECU's offense is just as explosive as Marshall's..

ECU scored
52 vs ODU
55 vs UNC
55 vs So. Miss
and just scored 58 vs Tulsa.

ECU has a stud QB in Carden. 24 TDs, 5 INTs. 68% comp

ECU has a WR Justin Hardy who catches 10+ on the regular. 82 rec 1000yds

I don't see how UAB will stop them. ECU like Marshall will score at will.

yeah but what are they gonna make the total, 50.5? i agree it looks great but damn theyre gonna make it high

Agreed. Marshall is more balanced than ECU but I consider ECU more explosive. UAB can't stop either the run or pass.

BO has a total of 66.5 but that might not be accurate...

If it is though we'd be looking at somewhere around 46.

I figure this TT will be anywhere between 45.5 at the lowest and 47 would be the highest this goes..

5dimes will have it available Friday morning.

Funny that I was on both games last week. I had the Marshall/UAB OVER which barely covered thanks to Marshall (Marshall TT was the better play), and I had ECU -16.5. I lke the play pending the number. Anything under 50 should be $$$$ though.

No doubt EC will go over if they come out ready to play, but that is questionable.

Their two biggest games are coming up the two weeks following UAB, and they got up for Tulsa, defending conference champ, last week.

They know they can roll UAB. Typical place for a flat performance, so the gamble is really whether they are focused, not whether they can do it.

Aside from the possible effect of the lookahead, I would agree that the projected team total is too low. I don't usually pay much attention to home/road splits, but UAB's pass D numbers on the road are appalling.

No doubt EC will go over if they come out ready to play, but that is questionable.

Their two biggest games are coming up the two weeks following UAB, and they got up for Tulsa, defending conference champ, last week.

They know they can roll UAB. Typical place for a flat performance, so the gamble is really whether they are focused, not whether they can do it.

Coach Ruffin doesn't do look ahead. Easy for me to say, but unless you really know what kind of person Ruffin is and heard him talk about football, his team and preparation countless times you'd know what I'm saying. It also doesn't hurt that nc state is complete garbage this year.

Back