Just got off the phone with Jesus Christ

SHSUHorn

Thief
Or his other name Vince Young. He's coming by the club tonight and was reserving a table.

I about pissed my pants.

And yes I know this has nothing to do with gambling but it deserved its own thread.

I can't fuckin wait.

Or his other name Vince Young. He's coming by the club tonight and was reserving a table.

I about pissed my pants.

And yes I know this has nothing to do with gambling but it deserved its own thread.

I can't fuckin wait.

horn sounds like your ballin, you own your own club?:cheers:

frankie, Yes I do with two of my best friends.

Just woke up guys and well damn we blew it out. We've had a lot of athletes and entertainers come through and well to say he is popular in Houston is a pretty damn big understatement. It was like having the one of the Beatles in the club.

It was pretty funny to watch the groupie white girls just bumrush our table to get to the guy.

In all seriousness that's sweet Horn, pretty cool to get someone like that at your club.

No but I did bang a pretty hot Columbian girl I met at the table.

lie.gif

Post A Pic Of Yourself, So We Can See Just How Hot You Are... And How She Just Couldn't Keep Her Hands Off YOU!!!

:36_11_6:

:cheers::shake::23_6_114:

This Thread Is Lame Without Pics...

:smiley_acbe:

He called himself... how did you immediately know it was that Vince Young and not some ordinary dope? I mean everyone could call and present themself as (insert name of superstar here).

hello, i am kurt rambis. i will be visiting your bar tonight, please reserve table #24. Thanks. Goodbye.

He called himself... how did you immediately know it was that Vince Young and not some ordinary dope? I mean everyone could call and present themself as (insert name of superstar here).

Huh? I think I know when he showed up to the club.

nice place horn. i cant remember the last time i went downtown!! not a clubbing person. my buddies go there to Bond, aj and his ppl.

Horn,

My sister is graduating from Clear Lake High in June and Ill be back in H-Town for a few days. Its been long overdue to share some cocktails when I get down there. Lets do this...

xXx

Horn,

My sister is graduating from Clear Lake High in June and Ill be back in H-Town for a few days. Its been long overdue to share some cocktails when I get down there. Lets do this...

xXx

Jester, Anytime bro just don't give me know shit about the Aggie two game when streak.

Also your sister goes to a GREAT HS my friend. Some of the hottest chicks in the area are from Clear Lake.

So if you want to bring her and some of her underage friends along...

:prayer

Seriously let me know closer to the date man.

Back