Just goin thru my email address book

Teapot9

Dr. Van Nostrand‘s Dermatological Assistant
I asked him if he could get me a table at Rao’s and then when he said he couldn’t I asked him about teams coming home after a long road trip and if I should always bet the visitors. He didn’t reply.967DC30E-C512-46B9-B32F-AE19436BCE5B.jpeg

Chris Vosters said it’s the Canadian version of In N Out Burger
I think its BC only, but kinds fits, I prefer it to in n out

Original place is white spot. Which was originally a car hop, turned into sit down, and lately they've been opening triple o's, which is named after the triple o sauce, just serves basically burgers, fries, and milkshakes

Was watching the spittin chiclits video on the NYPD FDNY hockey game at intermission, was really well done, I'll definitely watch when it's on next saturday

Forgot about that line brawl they had a few years ago

Ref was a beauty. Gave 3 guys minor penalties and got back to hockey

Was watching the spittin chiclits video on the NYPD FDNY hockey game at intermission, was really well done, I'll definitely watch when it's on next saturday

Forgot about that line brawl they had a few years ago

Ref was a beauty. Gave 3 guys minor penalties and got back to hockey
Hawks let the CFD/CPD game happen the early afternoon of a home night game. I guess the players and families get tickets to the game that night.

I need to look up the line brawl, that sounds familiar.

My old man is essentially banned from Johnnys IceHouse for a dance he had in an
Over 40 beer league game.

But we still go to breakfast across the street.

Check out the Palace grill on Madison

Hawks let the CFD/CPD game happen the early afternoon of a home night game. I guess the players and families get tickets to the game that night.

I need to look up the line brawl, that sounds familiar.

My old man is essentially banned from Johnnys IceHouse for a dance he had in an
Over 40 beer league game.

But we still go to breakfast across the street.

Check out the Palace grill on Madison
The guy who caused it was hilarious, said a guy gave him a shot and he meant to slash him back but accidentally went too high

Next thing he knows a giant with massive hands is just raining blows on him and benchs clear

Guys on both teams loved it

The guy who caused it was hilarious, said a guy gave him a shot and he meant to slash him back but accidentally went too high

Next thing he knows a giant with massive hands is just raining blows on him and benchs clear

Guys on both teams loved it
Send link

Has nothing to do with the women part either, they are bad

If either was a man they wouldnt have ever gotten past calling high school games

I can’t break it down at the moment but I’m sure someone archived it

Has nothing to do with the women part either, they are bad

If either was a man they wouldnt have ever gotten past calling high school games
I didn't listen or watch the game but have either turned the volume down and watched a game without sound rather than listen to the females they have trying to do playing or the analyst for any man's sport or found another game to watch. To me, they were forced into those positions because of political correctness. They might be trying their best but, sorry to say this, were they male they'd have been fired long ago.

In general, most of the female commentators should either stick to female sports or GREATLY improve their skill set and start at a much lower level. Dislike me if you don't feel that way and that's ok because everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Heather D. (ESPN CFB) and Laura P. (SECN CFB) while not commentators are pretty well received, however; most guys would do those jobs better.

There are males who I find equally offensive and turn the volume down or find another game. No sense in getting upset every couple seconds when they make their next comment.

When cassie told hextall let's be quiet and drink this in?

There was like a minute left, Arizona scored again
Yup. Fuckin embarrassing. It was hilarious when AZ scored because Hextall had to start talking again.

Back