Just Feelin it

Teapot9

Dr. Van Nostrand‘s Dermatological Assistant
10* Islanders -110

2.5* Blackhawks win opening draw -115 (it’s back baby)

10* TB -1 -210 (Regulation only)

I'm riding along on that opening puck drop and I'm putting Blackhawks +1.5 on my card.

Forecheck backcheck paycheck broseph.

Wanna wager a half-sack of that beaver state swill against a crisp sixer of Blue on the US-Can junior match today @Teapot9 ?

Perhaps a flat of Blue vs a sixer of swill and a sweet Dunes lid?

Wanna wager a half-sack of that beaver state swill against a crisp sixer of Blue on the US-Can junior match today @Teapot9 ?

Perhaps a flat of Blue vs a sixer of swill and a sweet Dunes lid?
I can get Labatt regularly now.

You gotta sweeten the deal

The t-shirt may expose a little midriff on you...it's in my size -- 164lbs of twisted steel & sex appeal -- but I'll get whatever size you'd like on the off chance 'Murica pulls the upset.

The t-shirt may expose a little midriff on you...it's in my size -- 164lbs of twisted steel & sex appeal -- but I'll get whatever size you'd like on the off chance 'Murica pulls the upset.
You gonna spot me 2 goals?

Canada -1.5 regulation time)

Canada wins by 2 in regulation, you win

I think that’s fair

One thing I learned about Onthespot and Canadians, very similar when it comes to making a deal

One thing I learned about Onthespot and Canadians, very similar when it comes to making a deal
This is Alberta...we don't really identify with the rest of Canada. But, we do drive a hard deal:

The red & white in regulation seems fitting...USA +1 is -115 at most shops.

This is Alberta...we don't really identify with the rest of Canada. But, we do drive a hard deal:

The red & white in regulation seems fitting...USA +1 is -115 at most shops.
Sorry took a nap

I’ll bet ya a Bandon lid vs a T shirt

XL or xxl if it’s in Canadian size

Canada -1 in regulation

Bandon cap or Canadian college baseball tshirt

Back