Just curious

All of Bieber's splits are bad
On 4 days rest 27 innings 5.33 ERA
At night 4.41 ERA 1-2 based 34
.1 innings
He is playing off his first complete game against trash
Snell has had very little problems with this team and is playing on his second best rest 5 days
It should be a blow out
Cleveland has become used tp losing due to so many lost quality players
Off topic but the total in 594 is crazy and should be bet over tomorrow morning
on 4 days rest Pablo has an ERA of 10;54 and his road ERA is 8.03
The National pitcher seems to be very poor and the Nationals are coming off a bitter game and facing a Miami team that is playing fairly well
How in the world does this not go over 9

Last edited:
Interesting note. This is Friday and Washington is 0-6 on Friday and so far I have seen nothing to make me think Kyle is a good player. I would not understand them losing this game but I can wait awhile on that. Have hit over in the first half 4.5 minus 20 cents large and over in the game mild.
Obvious interest in Mets. They have made Houston a mid 20"s dog. Exactly when has Houston not hit Sale and Houston has a clear edge in pen. Houston is a top team facing lefties. The line seems very wrong looking at Sale and Miley on splits but no hurry here

Good lets kill them. Some stats on Houston and Boston and I then I shift
At night Boston is 17-13 Houston is 26-14.
Boston against leftues 6-8 Houston 10-4 as a home dog last 3 years 1-0
after being shut out 2-0 14-5 last 3 years and Houston real edge in pens

Starting to see some reason to Boston picks, Long no score by Housr=ton. Losing yesterday is nothing being shut out is really bad but Ihave heard Springer is likely to play tonight but not certain

Leans
Dodgers rl maybe more
Mets RL
over in Cards
Angels rl
Maybe A's
Leaning Toronto based on Days
and hopefully Astros
Over in Cards due to a miserable day for Cards
Have already bet on Tampa

Biebers first 5
5 innings 4 hits 4 walks gave up i run
Right now I would double the bet

The trio of tribe under game/under F5 and ML against is profitable again. Don’t know the exact numbers but very very profitable over last couple weeks

Going again for me as I think Carrasco very overrated. He does pitch better in warm weather though. Either way just want 2 outta 3

Ryno! Should have pulled the trigger on WS the other night vs Houston! You had that gut feeling! GL With The Tribe Buddy!

Carrasco on 4 is very good. Morton on 6 about 1.60 about 20 ponts worse. Morton a little better in the day and with Fletcher a real edge. Would be a tough call but Morton small edge?

Back