Just based on days rest

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Max on 5 6-2 3.14
Woodruff on 6 3-0 1.66
This is very incomplete
Woodruff is worse on the road
Max is worse at home and a little better at night though he likes the day more
We need to look at lineups and umps and the real chance that Max is just not healthy

Can tell you confidently he’s healthy having watched his last 2 starts. Been dominant and just happened to run into a couple home run swings, one of which was with 2 runners on. Velocity and swing/miss rates consistent with his June performance.

Can tell you confidently he’s healthy having watched his last 2 starts. Been dominant and just happened to run into a couple home run swings, one of which was with 2 runners on. Velocity and swing/miss rates consistent with his June performance.

Thanks for this insight. That 3 R HR on gamecast doesn’t come with a back story. Appreciate it.

Thanks for this insight. That 3 R HR on gamecast doesn’t come with a back story. Appreciate it.

The 2 out double that started that rally was a ball Soto lost in the sun - consider what that box score looks like through 7 innings if he makes a routine catch.

Ump crew is saying Everitt, Max on a 46 inning sample 2,35 ERA and 5-0 record. This ump does not like home teams at all. No history with Woodruff. IF he really did not like home teams a reasonable bet on Max. I think I am going to avoid any call here. Everitt lifetime 11-20 for the home team

The only one I saw was the start in stl and he was very good but his d wasn’t doing him any favors and you could tell he was wearing down when manager left him in to give up those home runs in the 7th (after inning was extended thanks to another poor fielding play). That kinda nats problem tho, they rightfully have no confidence to pull their studs and hand it over to the pen.

Back