JUST ANNOUNCED!!! Watson tears ACL in practice

TahoeLegend

Pretty much a regular
All the talking heads are saying the Texans just announced DeShawn Watson tore his ACL in not-contact injury in practice today.

Gutted for this kid.....fukk off football gods...........on another note, HOW THE FUKK does this happen at practice....I mean we are talking ABOUT PRACTICE

Damn, I was actually enjoying watching them, win or lose, he made the game exciting.

Astros win championship and the sports God said, not so fast a-holes,

Really sux! Texans were not gonna win anything this year anyways, but Watson was special to watch!

Not a big NFL guy by any stretch but always thought Watson had what it took and he certainly does. Seems like a good person too. I hope everything works out ok for him.

Watching him give his first game check away to the cafeteria ladies that lost everything speaks to this guys character. I will be rooting for him for years. Reminds me of Warrick Dunn.

dude. this is a pay it forward from Watson. Honestly brought a tear to my eye.

Warrick Dunn got a house for Deshaun Watson and his family in 2006, Watson was maybe 10 years old at that time.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...in-home-donated-by-former-nfl-rb-warrick-dunn

Dunn did that for a lot of single mothers....but you rarely hear the good these guys do. Just the bad. Makes for a better story I suppose.

Reactions: KJ
Terrible news this guy was an amazing player and even better person.

He should regain his form. Hoping his knee comes back 100 percent-

This guy along with Wentz were the new Manning and Brady.

Nfl certainly seems to have some sort of curse.

Odell
Watt
Rodgers
Watson

Other than Wentz and Russel Wilson and Brady there are not too many other stars.

Protests over saturation of product Greed and mismanagement of domestic violence Combined with these injuries really are going to sink the Nfl.

The only really Silver lining is that the Nfl got Trump off their back by none other than Kaepernick.

Trump was going to destroy the Nfl by rallying his base on the kneeling issue.

Kaepernick essentially saved the Nfl with his lawsuit that alleges that Trump used his influence to intimidate owners.

Have you heard a single word from Trump about the Nfl after Kapernicks lawsuit was filed?

I wish there was an unlike button. Kapernick is not Jesus Christ. Please stop riding his jock. Dude is a backup, wanting too much, that draws attention. We all said TO was a cancer. Kap is the same without the talent level. Put it to rest.

Damn, I was actually enjoying watching them, win or lose, he made the game exciting.

Astros win championship and the sports God said, not so fast a-holes,

Really sux! Texans were not gonna win anything this year anyways, but Watson was special to watch!

I really thought they were blossoming into a team that could potentially upset the boring status quo of steelers/pats w maybe some kc thrown in. Texans were the one team I could have seen upsetting the balance and making things interesting. Such a shame.

Terrible news this guy was an amazing player and even better person.

He should regain his form. Hoping his knee comes back 100 percent-

This guy along with Wentz were the new Manning and Brady.

Nice comparison to two guys that have the grace and movement of a corpse.

Back