Just a start no conclusions yet

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Cuzi the starting ump. Thi is a Clear homer ump
20-11 for the home team this season. 15-8 last year. 19-11 3 years back. He likes home favorites. No history with Dallas. Poor but not terrible history with Kershaw. I have to focus on games today but intend to go through every ump before making any decisions

The second ump is Nauert. He is also a major homer ump. Think I am stopping there for now but it seems Houston had best be very lucky

Nauert this seaon
Home favorites 19-2
With Hill 3 innings 15 ERA
Verlander 1-3 4.60 ERA 29.1 innings
Verlander is truely great I will not assume a loss but it starts off bleak. Remember if this lasts long the Atros will be going back to Dodgers and facing Nauert.

I'm on Dodgers team total under tonight, assuming the game stays under as well but the numbers with Cuzzi are a tad alarming...usually to me lefties tend to get the benefit of the corners with breaking balls but the ERAs/Whip are alarming with him even though he's obviously a massive under guy.

I don't believe Nauert gets 2 games behind the plate though, Looks like Wegner slots in for Cuzzi after game 2 and would get the potential game 7, so Iassogna game 6 and Wegner game 7 from what I see.

Game 3. I am not assuming right now I know who starts
Gary Davis is the ump. This season Gary is 5-0 fot home favorites of top chalk. All others are 3-9. Nauert may not have 2 starts

Laz Diaz in number 4
Home favs 10-8
The first 3 were all strong unders
ump 5 Iassogna Major homer. Houston apparently wins this one before traveling back to LA. He is not a under although they have obviously decided NO LONG GAMES
I may have to check on this as KJ thinks Iassogna is game 6

I believe Miller will be game 5

Rotation could well be off though...but crew chief is usually virtually guaranteed a game I believe

If Miller is game 5 he is 14-9 for home teams. It also indicates Houston will be traveling into ANOTHER major homer ump at the Dodgers
Will be making a series bet on the Dodgers and hoping I lose
I see a little hope in game 1 based on Dallas off a bad game and Houston having so many more bats vs Kershaw.
The bottom line is that anyone who believes this ump lineup is an accident needs to avoid people selling bridges

Actually will normally be an optimist about game 2 with Verlander Hill but 19-2 for home favorites is a little chilling

Its still chilling. It is very possible Nauert has orders that the Dodgers must win this game. It would kill me to bet against Verlander but Houston has become the popular dog. They usually fail
For me this is a fine time to just watch

Game 2 has unders written all over it. Houston still isn't hitting and don't see LA scoring much vs Verlander.

On the phone this morning I was told that on Mike and Mike the day after the first game They released information from Fangraphs that said the Dodgers on borderline calls were getting 46% calls while the rest of the league was getting 26%. This if true probably attracted a lot of attention which the League noticed. Last night the calls looked very fair. How long this will last who knows.

Back