Just 1 bet now

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Bucks plus 10.
Why and why have I backed off Chicago and the Nets.
This is ultimately just about money. I can easily give you many arguments for Chicago. After a loss at home last year Lakers were 4-6 ats and have failed to cover the last 4 times the situation has come up. At a spread range of 12.5 to 15 last 3 years they are 2-7. I think they are a better team this year and the referees are very strong for the home favorite. Case closed.
Nets? I like this team. They are also coming off of 2 upset wins which I do not like. The wins were against a hurt and Very tired Atlanta team. Cleveland may be the best team in the East. They saw the Nets beat Atlanta. They have won 7 straight games and have to accept a possible loss to Detroit the next day. They are better than the Nets, not tired and not hurt and 6 points is not much.
The Bucks lost at home the last game. They are rested. They have been playing well with covers in 8 of their last 10 and Denver is still tired and playing 4th game in 6 nights with a game the next day at Spurs. Denver in first game of a b-b last 20 was 7-13 ats The referees favor dogs. The spread has gone up to 10 from 8.5 putting them as the books side. May post a fourth quarter play at halftime tonight if it looks correct. Thats it GL

Like it Tuck. Bucks have been a fiesty bunch. Only DD loss was against BOS in a game they were in down to the final minutes. Have to think the Nuggets are excited to get to SAN to seek some revenge for the years of beatdowns they took from the Spurs. Might have to join you. GL

Glad to hear it.:cheers:
Made a few small bets. Cleveland minus 5.5, under 209 in Indiana and later probably under 195 in Denver. No write ups for small plays but will say if Cleveland is as good as I think 5.5 points seems very cheap and am not a fan of popular dogs. GL

Glad to hear on the Denver under. That one looks pretty easy to me honestly so it'll probably lose. I hate it when they look easy.

Good luck Tuck, Milwaukee has a way of making games "ugly" with their physical play under Skiles. I think they can get this done.

Np. Actually I am starting to think about some variations I will talk about later in the week to make these games easier.
Min? Already know I will play them light first half and for twice as much 2 quarter where they have just been gold. Minn knows they have tough road to hoe coming up. If they do not cash now it does look like a 12 game losing streak. Do not see Boston and Garnett meaning much. Brand faces old team in 2 days for a distraction. Sixers something of a headcase team. Have to read more before I say more but will be making a small first half bet and a 1 unit bet on Minn second quarter just based on their great results at home in the second quarter. Do think Minn will be UP for the game. If I see anything else will post. BOL

Will also say I think this is going to be a Good spot to play the Bucks at Utah. Just hoping to get a good number. Will be game 11 for Utah without 2 days off. Will be 4th game in 6 nights for Utah. A lot of their better players will play short minutes or not at all. Their next game after 1 days rest will be at Spurs who beat them last game by 29 and they are loaded up with games after that. They have beaten the Bucks 7 in a row so how can they possibly get up for that game. Bucks starters played very short minutes tonight and had the 16th and 17th off so they are actually in good shape for that game.

UTH has one of the worst records in their 2nd game off 4+ game road trips the last 5 seasons (4-12 ATS), & Western teams as a home Fav on the whole are 15-25-2 ATS in their 2nd game off a 5+ game road trip the last 5 seasons. You hardly need any "real time" facts supporting such a bet.

Last edited:
Good to know BC. :cheers: And the Buck also lost their last 2 games. Very different from the Nets off 2 upset wins

Back