June 6th bases

Ale10

Pretty much a regular
I would love to take the Braves in the day game, but the Woodward for Renteria change is a real pain iny the ass.

All right, i hate that Renteria is out, but:

In the last 7 days Marlins didn't hit at al: .221 avg, .395 slg. And that's with Cabrera, who was 9/28 in that span, 3 hr, 1 3b, 2 2b.

Braves didn't hit at all yesterday, but in the last week they're .285 with a .443 slg, 8th in the league.

Marlins are 2nd worst hitting in day games in the whole league. They got 3 batters in their starting lineup who hit over .250 in day games and 1 of them is the pitcher.

Again, i hate that Renteria is out for the Braves, but at least there is no Miggy Cabrera over there.

ATL Braves ML @1.758, 3 units

I cann't believe i'm doing this, but in the middle of one of my worst slumps (not just baseball, every other sports) i'm considering the Washington Nationals as a very good bet.

Micah Bowie is pitching way better than Zach Duke lately.

The Nationals hitting better than the Pirates lately.

The Nationals have a better bullpen hands down. And it could be a close game easily. (Pirates only have one reliable reliever, closer Matt Capps. Nationals have Cordero, Rauch, Traber and Colome+Rivera are not bad too.)

The Pirates won the first match of the series and they will have a very good chance tomorrow with the Ian Snell vs. Matt Chico matchup. Nationals using left-handed catcher Brian Schneider today against a lefty because they think it's an easier game to win. Normally Schneider would sit today and start tomorrow against a righty.

It's funny i gotta take one of the worst teams in baseball, but probably this is what i need. :)

I noticed that in the 3 early games the road teams win everywhere. And Baltimore leading in Seattle after 6, so some home wins must come.

Washington Nationals ML @1.91, 5 units

Washington Nationals RL @2.90, 1 unit

I truly think they will hit Duke hard, i hope Bowie will pitch well.

I hope the Nats will deliver for me because i have some other ideas for later games but i don't know how much confidence i would have left down 9 units...

Detroit Tigers first 5 innings ML @1.613, 5 units

Rangers bullpen is much better right now.

I locked this in, perhaps my last baseball bet in a while:

Youkilis vs. Stewart most total bases @1.77, 5 units

I hate myself that after lost with the Yankees in the first match i passed them in the last two. All after i said i think they'll start to win games...

Washington Nationals ML @1.91, 5 units (6-5)
Detroit Tigers first 5 innings ML @1.613, 5 units (8-0)
Youkilis vs. Stewart most total bases @1.77, 5 units (4-1)

ATL Braves ML @1.758, 3 units (4-7)
Washington Nationals RL @2.90, 1 units (6-5)

It's almost unbelievable, but i had a winning day finally, hitting the 3 bigger plays.

Back