june 6 mlb

GL, pal. Not crazy about today's card overall, but agree on Col...these fucking Dodger lines are insane. Even on non-Kersh days they're being treated like they're a top 5 team, which makes no sense to me whatsoever.

GL, pal. Not crazy about today's card overall, but agree on Col...these fucking Dodger lines are insane. Even on non-Kersh days they're being treated like they're a top 5 team, which makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Ya the lineup leaves a lot to be desired. Today's line might be more about the last two weeks of quality from Colorado as much as the dodgers being over-priced (of which we agree) on the regular

gl cc any thoughts on the tex line...makes little sense to me...tex playing well as is hou but tex at home with the apparent better arm and a dog?

gl cc any thoughts on the tex line...makes little sense to me...tex playing well as is hou but tex at home with the apparent better arm and a dog?

I think people are fading the streak against the astros. Texas 86-49 since the series started and on a huge winning streak,

But ya I tend to agree that we are looking at similar pitchers and lineups to a degree. I suppose Houston better equipped to hit the HR and we do have two flyball pitchers in a tiny park. But that isn't much .. both are capable of a good outing. So ya ... I think there is probably some value on the rangers as a home plus sign.

Back