June 5th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Oak/Nyy un 8 -120 (*4)
Tor +156
Ari/Col un 10.5 -120

this under is my largest play this year so far(highest percentage play)...will have more tomorrow...gl guys

Stl/Kc un 7.5 -120
Min +112
Laa/Hou ov 9 +100
Bal +102

Future WCup...Brazil to win World Cup +300 (*3)

thanks P-Unit...gl in your late action

Sorry guys I am going to buy back the under in the Col game...hopefully it goes under as Im sure some of you won't read this...I made a mistake with my numbers on this game, if the opening line was at 9 this would be a play but one of my filters for unders is to not play games with an opening total above 9, I missed it on account of normally this filter never comes into play...sorry again hopefully it goes under or for my sake it doesn't land on 11...that should be it for tonight for me, I will try and post tomorrow's action late tonight...I will be playing SA to score 10pts first at -135 for (*2) in hoops tonight

Ari/Col ov 11 +130

yeah. I know ur sitting on that deck overlooking the lake with three fingers poured over a couple of cubes
enjoy my friend :hello:

good to hear from ya hound...working down south for the week, headed to Baton Rouge tomorrow...be back on the lake Sunday evening

anyone who's interested i'll be workin the wnba tonight with 2nd halfs plays...gonna postem in the chocha thread...sad to say its been my best sport the last few years

Back