June 3rd MLB Discussion

I like Colorado to avoid the sweep!
Wood has lost both starts with the ump 0-3. Bettis won his only start with him at home 6-2

If anyone can SDQL about teams being shutout in consecutive games it would be highl appreciated. In this case Philly @SF

• TB are 0-8 in the last 8 meetings in Seattle.
  • SEA are 13-3 in Hernandezs last 16 starts vs. TB.

Indians are also of interest.
  • Indians are 12-4 in the last 16 meetings in Minnesota.
  • Twins are 0-7 in Gibsons last 7 home starts vs. Indians.

Slow work. Cubs fielding a weak team or I would play them. I absolutely do not like Sanchez of the Blues but days rest yells stay away from Fulmer. Mets team stinks anyway

Knight major over in Braves game. Oddly neither pitcher has been bothered by him? Some lean to Braves as Sanchez has great history vs washington

Small bet on first half over in Detroit based on Fulmer 8.68 ERA on 4. No real confidence yet

Was going to bet Sanchez small but at minus 18 cents sorry to old for that

b2b shutouts in the past meant if they were a playoff team, they'd bust out and a non-playoff team would not. PHI is tough to call, but their offense is awful/only favorable to their hideous defense at this point

b2b shutouts in the past meant if they were a playoff team, they'd bust out and a non-playoff team would not. PHI is tough to call, but their offense is awful/only favorable to their hideous defense at this point
So in this case too early to tell

they were above .500 until this series began, think you're wrong to call TB AAA and Felix is not close to the same pitcher

they were above .500 until this series began, think you're wrong to call TB AAA and Felix is not close to the same pitcher

Didn't say they were garbage and clearly bit of hyperbole saying the lineup triple a. They are top 5ish in average and obp, not much power tho and think Felix can navagate his way thru the order to tune of 6 innings 3 runs or so. Really like snell, im on under and also have a cards/rays ml parlay.

Tomorrow morning Luis is on 4 essentially his best. In the day his best its very possible I will bet on him

Back