Team Totals: 1-2
Props: 1-3
Cancelled: 1

Last edited:
6/7
Edward Cabrera o6.5k -139
DBacks -122
Rangers -137

I thought bout Cabrera, wasn’t a great card for k props imo but he was one the few I considered. Kc isn’t a team I like playing them against very often, for being so bad they don’t strike out all that much (in context of course, everyone strikes out too much these days!).

Tough not to play rangers, the prices in thar series have been shockingly low considering how well rangers playing and how terrible cards are! Gl today

I thought bout Cabrera, wasn’t a great card for k props imo but he was one the few I considered. Kc isn’t a team I like playing them against very often, for being so bad they don’t strike out all that much (in context of course, everyone strikes out too much these days!).

Tough not to play rangers, the prices in thar series have been shockingly low considering how well rangers playing and how terrible cards are! Gl today
I don't usually like playing vs. royals either, but I was seeing 8s for him in the numbers, so decided to roll with it

Seeing the news this morning it sure didn’t look like the air was looking any better in NY today, I assumed those games get cancelled again unless they get some serious wind shifts!

I don't usually like playing vs. royals either, but I was seeing 8s for him in the numbers, so decided to roll with it

Woulda had a good shot if he didn’t leave for blisters, his pitch count was pretty low, hate when that happens.

Back