June 28th

The question I asked myself is...Why are they favored?

Bc it’s Degrom. Yes, Atlanta is the better team, and Soroka is good in his own right, but the name gets them that price. I don’t even know who would close tonight. Diaz threw a boatload of pitches and couldn’t get outs and gave up 5 runs last night, and not like Lugo or Gsellman have been effective of late so in a tight game that scares me

Bc it’s Degrom. Yes, Atlanta is the better team, and Soroka is good in his own right, but the name gets them that price. I don’t even know who would close tonight. Diaz threw a boatload of pitches and couldn’t get outs and gave up 5 runs last night, and not like Lugo or Gsellman have been effective of late so in a tight game that scares me

Easy to argue the Soroka is they better pitcher, also easy to argue Atlanta is the better squad

Btw in minors has Durham named its starter? I still see TBD

It’s more a straight fade of Alexander. I trust Durham’s staff as a whole and they obviously have the better team. The high total also suggests the RL is the right play. I have done well with these road favs on the RL in these situations this year so I am not hesitating...gl if you ride with me

It’s more a straight fade of Alexander. I trust Durham’s staff as a whole and they obviously have the better team. The high total also suggests the RL is the right play. I have done well with these road favs on the RL in these situations this year so I am not hesitating...gl if you ride with me

I’m on it w you boss. Let’s get it.

Back