June 26th

lol...thanks blood...it's been a tough month for many of us but I've managed to grind out just enough to stay out of my 9-5

lol...thanks blood...it's been a tough month for many of us but I've managed to grind out just enough to stay out of my 9-5

Wow brother ! Nice day!! I followed you here from EB's thread. What's your MLB YTD ? If you don't mind me asking. Insane seeing all these dogs hit. Is that normal for you? Thanks bro and best of luck with your capping/plays !!

madbro...it was a solid day, SD fell apart a bit down the stretch in the night cap...I shoot to win 50% of the games I play on dog games. Usually it ends up somewhere between 45%-48%...I will try and get things updated this weekend. Spend a good deal of time capping these games everyday, sometimes keeping up with a record for others to follow isn't always at the top of my to do list. By no means am I trying to sound like a dick about this and I do agree with the belief if your going to post it should go hand in hand that you keep a record at least until you are established year after year a winner...Off the top of my head I think I am around .500 on sides and around 60% on totals, normally year in and year out totals are the most consistent. This year my sides are winning at a pretty solid rate, I think Pit may be paying my mortgage this month...lol

Back