June 15th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Bal +104

Solid day yesterday, we have hit mid June and the dog days are ahead of us...time to strap it on and grind it out!

Last edited:
if I get a chance to buy back on Seattle I am going to today...I made a mistake in my math late last night and while very close they dont qualify as a play for me...It's still not the worst play in the world, I may still let it ride if I can't buy it back at a decent price

This is just a buy back on Sea, not a play...OAK -110

Last edited:
Tor/Tex un 10 -105

Tor/Tex under...my theory on the wind tunnel being extinct went according to plan bringing it to 10-4 on the season when the total is 9.5 or higher in Arlington this year...odssmakers either haven't adjusted or the public is still just dumping on the over and vegas is smiling at the finish...I do think there is some smart money coming in on the under in Arlington the last few days based on line movement

Tor/Tex un 10 -105

Tor/Tex under...my theory on the wind tunnel being extinct went according to plan bringing it to 10-4 on the season when the total is 9.5 or higher in Arlington this year...odssmakers either haven't adjusted or the public is still just dumping on the over and vegas is smiling at the finish...I do think there is some smart money coming in on the under in Arlington the last few days based on line movement
Very interesting that your brought that up, because I have been doubting that wind tunnel for a while now. Also interesting to note that Texas now 8-1 under at home vs. LH's. GL today.

My only problem with that under is Dickeys terrible record on 4 days rest.
Of course that is also a problem with your play on Toronto.
Dickey does have good history with the home plate ump

Last edited:
Texas would have trouble hitting in a tee-ball game right now...If I remember right starting pitchers in professional baseball always pitch on 4 days rest, also think the humidty will help the knuck a bit...gl today tuck

Back