June 14th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
MLB
MIA +104

back later with 1-2 AAA plays, there is a total there that I have circled as my best baseball play today...not crazy about today's games in MLB...may have something around noon for HOU/OAK game...great day in sports, US Open, MLB, AAA, World Cup...gl today guys

2 Team Parlay...+185
6/14/18 3:35pm MLB Baseball 963 Houston Astros -190* vs Oakland Athletics (J Verlander - R must Start F Montas - R must Start)
6/14/18 10:05pm Minor Baseball 16205 Iowa Cubs/Reno Aces Over 9½ -115

will have a separate single play on the over in Reno...gonna wait it out to confirm starting pitcher for Reno...line should hold pretty true here regardless, nice thing about these AAA totals lines dont move much throughout the day...still looking into the Chihuahua matchup in El Paso tonight

Costing yourself real money not doing RLs with Houston

Who says I’m not playing it???...not posting it is all...everyone on the board is playing Hou RL right now they don’t need me to tell em as well...I included Hou with a few games today to give me better odds on all my plays, I have +185 odds on most of my other plays today because I parlayed Hou with em...unless your getting +odds we all are winning the same amount rl or ml

2-2...+.60

El Paso shit the bed in the late innings...tough one but still turned a profit on the day...big day in the World Cup tomorrow and lots of action on tap for the weekend

Back