<= -130 Sides...34-29...+3.75
Totals...7-5...+3.50

Mexico
Sides...26-11...+23.35
Totals...2-0...+2.0

Yesterday (6/12)...2-1, +.80

MLB
CHC/MIL un 9 -101 (2.5*)

all the stars aligned in this one for me...back later with one more side play in MLB

Wind blowing out to right at about 13mph. Has me hesitating at the moment.

If it was at Wrigley I would agree but the game is at Miller Park...In years past the wind blowing out to right hasn't shown much significance regarding the total at Miller...track record with both these clubs points heavy to the under and with the 2 best pitchers from a match-up standpoint of the series and a total set at 9 is a green light for me...public perception is playing on the over here...these are two under clubs when they face each other...more of a rivalry than most think...add in both teams have leaned heavy to the under during day games

AAA
Pawtucket -1.5 +135

I normally just play sides in AAA but researching further into Pawtucket they very rarely play one run games on the road...Looking at one more MLB game the kicks off late so I may not post it until 5pm cst or so...I have one more AAA game on my radar that kicks off at 530 cst...will be back around 5pm to post what I am playing, both would be one unit side type plays

Last edited:
Best of luck today, BC. hell of a season you're having, my friend. :cheers3:

mostly thanks to the Mexican League (which is over)...bigger plays have been coming home this summer...thanks for the kind words, I expect to grind out profit the next few months in MLB and AAA

mostly thanks to the Mexican League (which is over)...thanks for the kind words, I expect to grind out profit the next few months in MLB and AAA

We appreciate your multi-sport contributions. Always great to have strong cappers in multiple sports.

I know you dabble in the kickball...you going to be posting any World Cup stuff?

We appreciate your multi-sport contributions. Always great to have strong cappers in multiple sports.

I know you dabble in the kickball...you going to be posting any World Cup stuff?

I will start a thread later tonight with what I have put in but the lines have moved on the totals so much I hate to put em out there...I have a few big boy parlays that are tied into a few of the totals for Friday

Posted my Day 1 World Cup picks...gonna be posting one day at a time the night before

Back