98-107 -5.50

Giants -130
angels -114
rangers 139
padres 200
kc chi wh sx under 8.5 -110
hou tb under 7.5 -105

GL , sir.

I have interest in the friars also, but commitment is difficult at this point.

press

GL , sir.

I have interest in the friars also, but commitment is difficult at this point.

press

When you dig deeper it is a smaller edge than it appears at first glance (which I deem ridiculous). But I have to take it. 8-15 or something like that in their last 23, pitcher far more vulnerable at home (obviously that park is hard to have a winning home vs away split from a numbers standpoint but I also mean actual w/l results too). Schedule for the next three weeks is brutal so this will be as big a favorite as they may be for a long time.

I should have scalped back on the Rockies this morning (probably) given the huge move. Hope SD makes a comeback.

I should have scalped back on the Rockies this morning (probably) given the huge move. Hope SD makes a comeback.

Padres probably hit the shoppes on the way to the game.

Wonder if the fielding errors are higher(hehe) at Coors than anywhere else?

Padres probably hit the shoppes on the way to the game.

Wonder if the fielding errors are higher(hehe) at Coors than anywhere else?

His FB rate was the biggest concern of the game from a padres side perspective. He gives up the homer and that is a tough park to manage your way through with all that space and the easy to get over fences. Pads had a shot at it.... I wasn't a humongous fan of them to win that game just thought the 2-1 was way off last night and it was. Just wish i had laid some back the other way with that large of a move.

98-107 -5.50

Giants -130 -4.5
angels -114 -3.5
rangers 139 -2.11
padres 200 -3.11
kc chi wh sx under 8.5 -110 -2.11
hou tb under 7.5 -105 -1.11

103-108 -1.11

5-1, sweet

I won't have to cap, if you keep it up. Just look for the CC thread and skip down the yellow brick road---paved with gold.

Back