Jumping in here

Pickens behavior just what they needed! Steelers dunno what to do without a crazy wr stirring the pot!! I dunno what he been doing but I know what they don’t do enough, throw him the ball! Dude is a freaking beast who is one these guys who always open cause he can go up and snatch it from anyone

Pickens behavior just what they needed! Steelers dunno what to do without a crazy wr stirring the pot!! I dunno what he been doing but I know what they don’t do enough, throw him the ball! Dude is a freaking beast who is one these guys who always open cause he can go up and snatch it from anyone
Yep bad read on the game. Bengals didn't show much. Mason looked like a legit 1st string and Pickens utilized as he should be as he is a sensation. Really can't understand why Steelers haven't targeted him more before today.

Yep bad read on the game. Bengals didn't show much. Mason looked like a legit 1st string and Pickens utilized as he should be as he is a sensation. Really can't understand why Steelers haven't targeted him more before today.
That's a typical December 'wtf' NFL game.

Every year, when it doesn't make much sense.

Keep posting! Good luck tomorrow.

Bro it happens, my wallet would love to know why the fuvk this basically the 1st time all year they targeted him like that and just threw several up. I’ve bet this Mfer so many weeks and not just his reg number but almost always play 2-3 his atl lines also cause I know he capable of monster games, guy should be a top 10 wr avs they treat him as a afterthought most weeks. Shit makes no sense. Certainly wasn’t any reason to expect that, im sitting there holding a Friermuth ticket like a damn dummy while the dude I’ve donated more money on is going off!!!

If that wasn’t bad enough Zach Taylor had to pick today to turn back into the frog j knee he was. I been saying for 2 years if jr wasn’t for Burrow this guy would get a lot more attention for being a garbage HC but it tough to look real bad w Burrow running the show w those weapons. I was actually starting to think I might have been wrong bout him
The way they were winning games w Browning but the lipstick came off the pig today, why in gods name when you get the ball into the red zone and only need a couple inches in hostile territory are you letting your backup qb throw??? It wasn’t bad enough he threw the 1st int down there? You just too damn smart to simply run the ball
W one the best backs in the league?!?!?!!! Who knows how that game looks if they don’t come away w 0 on rhe 1sr 2 red zone drives??

Bro it happens, my wallet would love to know why the fuvk this basically the 1st time all year they targeted him like that and just threw several up. I’ve bet this Mfer so many weeks and not just his reg number but almost always play 2-3 his atl lines also cause I know he capable of monster games, guy should be a top 10 wr avs they treat him as a afterthought most weeks. Shit makes no sense. Certainly wasn’t any reason to expect that, im sitting there holding a Friermuth ticket like a damn dummy while the dude I’ve donated more money on is going off!!!

If that wasn’t bad enough Zach Taylor had to pick today to turn back into the frog j knee he was. I been saying for 2 years if jr wasn’t for Burrow this guy would get a lot more attention for being a garbage HC but it tough to look real bad w Burrow running the show w those weapons. I was actually starting to think I might have been wrong bout him
The way they were winning games w Browning but the lipstick came off the pig today, why in gods name when you get the ball into the red zone and only need a couple inches in hostile territory are you letting your backup qb throw??? It wasn’t bad enough he threw the 1st int down there? You just too damn smart to simply run the ball
W one the best backs in the league?!?!?!!! Who knows how that game looks if they don’t come away w 0 on rhe 1sr 2 red zone drives??
Tomlin will ALWAYS do Tomlin things. As in win handily when it makes no sense. That's who he is and has been for years.

Tomlin will ALWAYS do Tomlin things. As in win handily when it makes no sense. That's who he is and has been for years.

Don’t really shock me they won, I had no clue coming in, I wasn’t ready to crown browning the savior especially since I think Zach Taylor a total fraud. Just don’t understand why it took 4 months ti just Chuck the ball up yo their best player?

Don’t really shock me they won, I had no clue coming in, I wasn’t ready to crown browning the savior especially since I think Zach Taylor a total fraud. Just don’t understand why it took 4 months ti just Chuck the ball up yo their best player?
That douchebag receiver is why they don't chuck it up. He's an actual rotten teammate and he's earned everything he gets.

I know you love him but he's a piece of trash. If I'm a Steelers fan I hope to increase his value and punt his ass to some other shit team so he can ruin their lives.

That douchebag receiver is why they don't chuck it up. He's an actual rotten teammate and he's earned everything he gets.

I know you love him but he's a piece of trash. If I'm a Steelers fan I hope to increase his value and punt his ass to some other shit team so he can ruin their lives.

I didn’t know anything about him, just seeing his talent wasted drove me nuts but I hear ya.

I didn’t know anything about him, just seeing his talent wasted drove me nuts but I hear ya.
Read up just this week lol

He refused to block for Warren because he didn't want to get hurt. Bad hombre

Jfc, what a waste
I'd been hearing it from Steelers fans for a few weeks, didn't realize he'd out himself in the press. Figured his trade value was zero, hell BAR started a thread about cutting him. I have to think they're doing everything possible to maybe get a fifth round pick in return at this point.

I'd been hearing it from Steelers fans for a few weeks, didn't realize he'd out himself in the press. Figured his trade value was zero, hell BAR started a thread about cutting him. I have to think they're doing everything possible to maybe get a fifth round pick in return at this point.

Damn, that crazy. I hadn’t gotten around to that “cut him” thread to even know who it red scout, gonna check it out. That’s a damn shame tho, I don’t think it even questionable the kid is talented enough to be one the best wrs in the league. Hate when all that talent gets wasted on a sack of trash.

When talent and brains don't equate, you get that guy.

No wonder Tomlin is at the end of his rope. Beginning to think he's coaching Washington next season.

When talent and brains don't equate, you get that guy.

No wonder Tomlin is at the end of his rope. Beginning to think he's coaching Washington next season.

I understood letting things slide with AB, unfortunately it eventually just created a monster but AB always out the work in and performed on sundays, it’s fine to be a players coach and let things slide but those players have to have your back. AB might give him headaches all week but he would take those bullets cause AB showed up every Sunday and won him fb games. I liked coaches like Tomlin and long as he has the right kinda guys who appreciate him they will always run thru walls for him but when you get snot nosed pricks who want the star treatment but don’t wanna put in the work to be a star it becomes a issue.

Back