BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Milwaukee Brewers H+R+E/Washington Nationals H+R+E Under 28 -120
Philadelphia Phillies H+R+E/Pittsburgh Pirates H+R+E Under 28 -115
Arizona Diamondbacks/New York Mets Over 7½ -112
Tampa Bay Rays/Houston Astros Under 9 -115
San Diego Padres/Boston Red Sox Under 10½ -115

10am start time with Wash...back with more in a bit

coach, my numbers have seemed to match yours except the phi/pit H+R+E for me is 25.5 -115 today, completely different than you

kj...I had phi/pit at 24.79 as the predicted H/r/e total, this is the biggest difference I have seen from the total offered to wager on in the short time I have been tracking this...not sure if this answers your question

Phi/Pit line is tricky to me. Pirates are seeing the ball rather well right now in the box and Hammels has never really impressed me. Humid day here in the Burgh, balls may be flying everywhere. I'm sure BC is on the right side of it just staying off of that one.

kj...I had phi/pit at 24.79 as the predicted H/r/e total, this is the biggest difference I have seen from the total offered to wager on in the short time I have been tracking this...not sure if this answers your question

the number at my book is 25.5 while all others the past few days have been identical to those at your book

was just wondering if the 28 you got was a book error or if everyone is getting that number and the number offered to me is extremely low

sticking with u on those HRE's
lean other way on Stros and Sox Under so no play for me since u like other side.
On the Arizona Diamondbacks/New York Mets* Over 7 -160 for one

BOL on them all my friend

Have a Great day

Back