Cin/Sd un 7.5 -115

July 2013
Totals...39-23...+14.34 units
Overs...13-6...+6.77
Unders...26-17...+7.57 units
Sides...24-18-2...+7.54 units
Series...5-2...+3.05 units
1st inn Score...9-3...+5.0 units

Going to start posting a daily list of teams I try to avoid wagering on for various reasons...if you have a question why I have some of these teams on this list I will try to explain, most of them should be fairly obvious...this is a great time of year to ride hot teams and stay away from cold ones, don't be afraid of favorites from now till the end of the season...this list will change daily

Cold Teams
1. Arizona
2. Chw
3. Cincy
4. Houston
5. Frisco
6. St Louis
7. Anahiem

Stl/Pit no score in the 1st inn -140

have this one around 85% of the time with no score in the 1st...even at -140 that will turn a profit

this starts in 1.5 hours...I usually don't get my plays early enough to bother ever posting em but for those of you kickin around this afternoon I usually win more than I lose

take over 3;3.5 in Bayern Munich club friendly match today

Sd +118

can't figure how this team is a dog in this spot or how the public appears to still be clinging to the reds...probly should have been on em last night, hope im not picking the wrong day to play em...gl guys

I am not real big on parlays at least I'm not very good at them, but that is basically a correlated parlay...if your book is dumb enough to let you do it then I would try to take em out (what kind odds can you get on cincy parlayed to the over, if your book will let you do it)

I would look at diego and the under if you have your heart set on a parlay but then again I feel there is more value in playing each of them on their own

I don't have heart set on anything. I will play each. I just wondered if you would do it if you could. Thanks as always

no worries Inspekdah...the real truth is the last time I was good at parlays was in the good old days when multiple books would let you do correlated parlays in college football, if that was still available I would be on a beach somewheres right now

now that I'm done beating myself up about parlay's it gave me an idea on a situation I have been trying to figure out...there is money to be made fading zona the next 3 days...they are playing today in Tb, tomorrow in Tex for a 1 game make up, and friday will be back in boston for the weekend...if tb wins tonight I will play the 2nd leg on Texas tomorrow...if they lose I will start another one with Texas tomorrow and game 1 in boston as the 2nd leg...good shot I will simply play against them almost every night as well

1st leg of two teamer...TB ml

Nyy/Lad un 6 +100...x1.5
Stl/Pit un 7 -115...x1.5
Cin/Sd un 7.5 -115

1st leg of two teamer...TB ml
Sd +118
Stl/Pit no score in the 1st inn -140
Texas -152
Pit +114

here is what I have so far...if I add anything else it won't be till before the late games...actually have to go to my real job this afternoon

Back