7/17

Tulsa/Seattle un 145.5 -104

WNBA 2013
Totals...3-0...+3.0 units
2nd Halfs...2-2...-.20 units
Sides...0-1...-1.05

Got this if you're interested

Under 162 Atlanta @ Los Angeles, regular 1 unit play

This total kept on rising all day and I believe that it reached the point where the value is definately on the under. Atlanta was 9-1 for the under after 2 or more straight losses in last 2 seasons and this season their games were low scoring affairs after their two losses, as both went under the total.

Leaning under in the 2nd half but going to lay off...think the under for the game looks fairly solid at this point...I have no play in the early game tomorrow but I will be around for half time

Pho/La un 171.5 -102

putting this one in for the late game, I have it at 165...should of grabbed this one last night with the better number but I didn't forsee the reverse line move...It looks like people are still pounding the over in these LA games, I could be wrong...does anyone have a place or site where you can find public wager %'s on WNBA games sides/totals????

7/18

Chi/Ny un 75 -110 2H

I few pretty good cappers that I use as a reference like the over here but I just can't see it unless both teams shoot close to or above 50%...I have this one capped at 70 pts in one of my formula's and 66 pts in the other...typically when they both are under the total by at least 3.5 points it does pretty well...gl guys I'll be back at halftime of the late game

no play for me in the 2nd half tonight...I have the # at 86 and 88....total for the game could be a bit tight, say there is a 50-50 shot right now...back tomorrow gl guys

that Phx/LA game was nuts total set at 173.5 and it hits 174 with a 19 point run the last 2 minutes.
it looks pretty doomed the first quarter and for a 10-1 underdog to win that was pretty sweet as well!

Yes I was exstatic about the outcome, lol...11 pts in last 29 sec...at no point was this game on pace to go over...shit happens that's part of the game but anyone on the over was extremely fortunate that it turned into a "johhny college" finish

Yes I was exstatic about the outcome, lol...11 pts in last 29 sec...at no point was this game on pace to go over...shit happens that's part of the game but anyone on the over was extremely fortunate that it turned into a "johhny college" finish

I had o169 in game and Phx 2H +11 I was just praying one of them hit but laughed when both did scratched my head there.
In a way I thought oh boy the crooks are at it again, it's Thursday night, only real action happening in the sports world, there was bound to be a lot of degenerates playing that game.

https://twitter.com/RASPicks/

www.handicapper.net

One of the best 'cappers on the net. He and his crew are serious line movers. Didn't offer WNBA subscription service this year but will post picks on twitter on occasion. Not trying to shill for his service just letting you know his picks will have serious movement within minutes of posting, especially totals.

within min is an understatement, try within seconds...if you get the service and are ready right when picks come out you can get his lines contrary to popular opinion that you can't get his lines

Serious???...Just the guy who paid my mortgage the last few CFB seasons

yup i'm serious...it's not like we all know who the fuck he is, plus I don't wager on the games he does, I play other sports such as soccer and tennis.

thanks for letting me know though

Back