July 19th

Hot weather around the country today...should lead to some higher scoring games, they tend to favor the chalk...don't be afraid to lay the lumber this time of year

At the moment 0 interest in Minn.
Think Cubs win in a very high scoring game
Oakland is 11-1 in its last 12 games following a loss.

Houston and the Dodgers should win
Not exactly clear SF loses. I need to look a lot more to decide what to play today like Tampa

FYI this is a very good day for Padres sub average for Cubs and the Padre pitcher has really terrible splits

Price on 4 2-0 5.04 ERA based on 30.1 innings Beiber is on 4 and not jazzed up by Cleveland losses

Reynaldo actually seems perfect for Tampa. Will start with 1.5 over normal and good ump will make it 2 times

It's the bottom of the 2nd inning...they went 1-2-3 in the first...huh?

only 21 more outs for a no-hitter. This ones over, I can't even watch. Heading to Lowe's to go spend a shit load of money on shit I probably don't need. Back in a bit guys

PIT J.Lyles strikeouts/. Under 4½ +100
DET J.Zimmermann strikeouts/. Under 3½ -120
HOU J.Verlander strikeouts/. Under 9½ -135
LOS H.Ryu strikeouts/. Under 6½ -110

SEA M.Leake strikeouts/. Under 3½ -120

* I was looking at a possible over on Verlander K's but in 20 starts this year he only has more than 9 three times...strange they set it this high, I was expecting more like 6.5 or 7.5...I have Zimmerman at 2 or less tonight...Ryu at 4 or less...Leake at 3 max...Lyles at 3

Last edited:
All the big chalk was flawed except Houston and Dodgers. I thought I could skate with Tampa but just too tired

Back