AAA
LOU/ROC ov 9 -115 (3*)
IOW/MEM un 8.5 -115 (3*)
RR/COL ov 10.5 -115 (3*)

Mexican League
DUR/LEO un 11 -115 (3*)
MON/TAB un 8.5 -120 (3*)
LAR/CAM ov 9.5 -115 (3*)

best one I can find (5d's seems to come out first)...Mexican League lines change if you wait too long...AAA lines tend to stay pretty much the same...I don't typically check the Asian lines before they start because they start around 3-4am. I play them at night after MLB games have started. I am a bit of an old man for my age, some nights I go to sleep with the sunset and I completely miss the Asian games. I will do my best to post all the leagues throughout this weekend, see how they do...should have Mexican and AAA games up here in the next half hour

best one I can find (5d's seems to come out first)...Mexican League lines change if you wait too long...AAA lines tend to stay pretty much the same...I don't typically check the Asian lines before they start because they start around 3-4am. I play them at night after MLB games have started. I am a bit of an old man for my age, some nights I go to sleep with the sunset and I completely miss the Asian games. I will do my best to post all the leagues throughout this weekend, see how they do...should have Mexican and AAA games up here in the next half hour
Thanks!

Back