BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
PHI +162
CHC -1 -103
CIN/CHC un 10 -103

OKC/IOW un 10 -120
Iowa -1 -130
SAC/SL ov 13.5 -140

still looking for an avenue to play Round Rock. Price is a bit steep and needs some creativity, working on it...still glazing over the MLB card but this is the bulk of today's action...Mexican League is off today

Keep rolling, Coach. Hopefully you had no issues with the weather from what they were predicting, my friend.

my property was fine other than some deb-re here and there. The winds caused some damage around town but we didn't get the amount of rainfall they were predicting. It was a long weekend locked up in the house with my kids but all is good.

Last edited:
Just going to start a 2 part parlay with Round Rock ml and the first part...will probably keep it open for another day

my property was fine other than some deb-re here and there. The winds caused some damage around town but we didn't get the amount of rainfall they were predicting. It was a long weekend locked up in the house with my kids but all is good.

Glad you’re safe and the damage was kept to a minimum!

Paxton scares me, and Snell has been pitching better, but I think you’re right here.

I was coaching 1st base in his pro debut right after he left Kentucky. If you think he is scary now, you should've seen him then. He wasn't worth a shit. No runner control, inconsistent velocity, and constantly worked behind in the count. He got hit around pretty good, only lasted 2+ innings. He has cleaned it up a good bit in the last 10 years or so. Has a clue what he is doing and pitches on a different level at home. Yanks are playing well and TB doesn't play well in NY. Snell has had a few bumps and bruises already dished out to him this year by the boys from the Bronx. He has had a few decent outings but this is his 5th start against the Yanks this year. Line says it all to me.

Leans in your listed games
Toward Philadelphia since Eflin is good on 6+
Against Hendricks and with Luis since he is just much better in most ways including 6+
I could give reasons for liking Ny. Smell on 6 has flunked last 3 times butI doubt that happens on a Monday. Just watching for now
Hendricks I think 4.64 ERA on 6

Last edited:
Props below...went 2-0 on these yesterday, normally never post these but I play em when I have the time to cap em...there are 5 here I like tonight...win risk 1/2 units on all of these

8017 ATL M.Fried hits allowed/. Over 5½ +100
8215 CWS L.Giolito hits allowed/. Under 4½ +125
7359 LOS C.Kershaw hits allowed/. Over 5½ -110
7357 LOS C.Kershaw strikeouts/. Over 5½ -140
7631 NYY J.Paxton strikeouts/. Over 6½ -150

PHI +162
CHC -1 -103
CIN/CHC un 10 -103 (best play)
NYY -1 -103

OKC/IOW un 10 -120
Iowa -1 -130
SAC/SL ov 13.5 -140