BOS -1.5 +130 (2*)
TEX/BAL un 9.5 -105(3*)
ATL +106 (2*)
MIL/PIT un 8 -105 (3*)
TB/MIN ov 9 +101 (3*)
CHC -1.5 +115 (2*)

AAA
ROC/SWB un 8.5 -115 (3*)

will have 2 more totals in AAA, late games...Mexico will have what looks like 3 totals, still working on sides, all late games...back later

Tuck I know that PIT under is gonna make you do a double take but both teams struggling to produce runs as of late, is what it is

Surprised at Minn over and Boston RL is Auto for me but not this time. Adrian is not a friend to big chalk teams and they hit Johnson very well. Just taking over in that game

Surprised at Minn over and Boston RL is Auto for me but not this time. Adrian is not a friend to big chalk teams and they hit Johnson very well. Just taking over in that game

Home (33-13) day game (23-5) vs righty starter (53-19) against an AL East opp (31-13) as a favorite (59-22)...not counting the win streak...yes Boston please

Mexican League
Olmecas de Tabasco/Generales de Durango Over 10½ -120 (3*)
Toros de Tijuana/Leones de Yucatan Under 8 -125 (3*)
Diablos Rojos del Mexico/Acereros de Monclova Under 9 -130 (4*)
Piratas de Campeche +120 (3*)

AAA con.
ALB/LV un 10 +100 (3*)
RR/OKC ov 10 +100 (3*)

adding a bit to the under in Vegas tonight to make it a (5*) play (that's a nickel for me)...like these two pitchers...kid for the Isotopes is on the fast track to the show and 51's starter has been hot his last 4+ starts, in last 4 starts given up 6 ER, 16 hits, in 27 inn of work

only AAA ball and the HR derby going on tomorrow for me...I won't post until the afternoon...I hope to have my 2018 All-Star game write up posted later tomorrow night. I will be playing the same 3 plays I have been riding the last 6 or 7 years again for those that remember, I posted the link below to last years all star write up...that is all, headed to the back porch to watch the game...gl to those trailing the total in Vegas

http://cappingthegame.com/forum/index.php?threads/2017-all-star-game-write-up.130665/

Last edited:
Back