MIL -112
ARI +125
SEA +147

Mexican League
Laredo +100
Mexico/Moncolva un 11.5 -115
TJ/Yucatan un 8.5 -115

Last edited:
Based on my reading I could not bet on Bergman using phoney money. People all over the planet are pounding the over at his approach

Based on my reading I could not bet on Bergman using phoney money. People all over the planet are pounding the over at his approach

actually my strongest side play...really has nothing to do with Bergman...a great deal more to do with one team who is flat out better and still under rated this late in the season. Recent play also points to the Mariners and they have been tough as shit as a dog this year (21-20 as a dog this year 13% ROI, 27-19 on the road 17% ROI, above .500 in both categories the last 3 weeks)...Rocks on the other hand have had their ass handed to em as a home fav (20-23 @home -19% ROI, 27-29 as a fav -15% ROI)...Get ready because the Rocks only get worse in day games (12-21 -24% ROI in day games) so I will be back pounding Mariners on Sunday afternoon. If you don't like any of that shit then don't forget the Mariners are 7-1 in their last 8 games @ Colorado...also putting in a prop for them to win the series here shortly...Screw Bergman, take the best team in the best situation

Back