Josh McCown...

AND his numbers weren't that awful! That guy has earned so much respect around the league it is unbelievable. He can go right into coaching, television, or anything else he wants when he finally hangs them up.

Nice to hear a story about a truly good dude playing in the Sunday league.

AND his numbers weren't that awful! That guy has earned so much respect around the league it is unbelievable. He can go right into coaching, television, or anything else he wants when he finally hangs them up.

Yeah, he played pretty well to be honest. I know I saw people saying Eagles win with Wentz but he wasn't doing a lick early in that game.

Yeah, he played pretty well to be honest. I know I saw people saying Eagles win with Wentz but he wasn't doing a lick early in that game.

Wentz's legs would have been the only area where he could have had more success IMO.

He was decent on tv, I imagine that's what he ends up doing next year

Off the bone though damn, he had some good runs too I'm 2nd half, torodol is a hell of a drug for the game, and I imagine he got the harder stuff after

Imagine the eagles had won tho, who's playing qb this week? Assuming wentz is out too

S
He was decent on tv, I imagine that's what he ends up doing next year

Off the bone though damn, he had some good runs too I'm 2nd half, torodol is a hell of a drug for the game, and I imagine he got the harder stuff after

Imagine the eagles had won tho, who's playing qb this week? Assuming wentz is out too
Sudfeld I'd assume. He was just inactive the other day.

I actually hit the eagles live when McCown came in...silly me. But I have enough respect for him that I thought it was worth it.

He's not a superstar but he's capable and I think there are lesser QBs who have led teams to a superbowl

he’s been coaching his son’s high school team throughout the season........think he’s the qb or offensive coach........he’s using his own money to fly private jet every week....around $10000 1 way.......reason he signed with Philadelphia was that the Eagles approved his coaching high school........his oldest son plays QB.......

he’s been coaching his son’s high school team throughout the season........think he’s the qb or offensive coach........he’s using his own money to fly private jet every week....around $10000 1 way.......reason he signed with Philadelphia was that the Eagles approved his coaching high school........his oldest son plays QB.......

Yep, eagles cause it was close enough, think North Carolina?

I actually hit the eagles live when McCown came in...silly me. But I have enough respect for him that I thought it was worth it.

He's not a superstar but he's capable and I think there are lesser QBs who have led teams to a superbowl
Perfect backup for a young qb imo

You want the old timer who can be another voice for them, plenty of experience, and can manage game with no mistakes when he comes in. Fact that he did what he did means hes gonna have even more respect from everyone.

Back