**Jonathan Stone - lock of the year**

Forty oz b

Pretty much a regular
Hi all- I don't come around to post that often, but there are a few games a season that I feel good enough about to post on.

The first one of 2015 is Clemson -16 v BC.

I honesty think it's only going to take two TDs and a FG for CU to cover this one. I've never seen an offense so poorly coached and unable to execute basic offensive strategy as BC. We're talking about a team that couldn't put up a single point against wake forest, at home, with nice weather.

Now, that same offense is traveling to Death Valley, to play a night game, against arguably one of the most talented defenses in the country, with a QB who can't throw.

I don't even care if the offense of Clemson struggles.. I plan on at least one defensive TD in this one, along with several drives starting in BC territory. That alone gives me a cover and solidifies a win in my lock of the year.

Final score 35-6

Clemson -16 (10 Units)

GL to all

As a Clemson fan, I hope you win the bet, and I'll be with you on the side for the 1H and/or full game, but I can't say it's a lock. I haven't seen BC play much, and I can't intelligently discuss their defensive personnel, but the numbers are really impressive, and they did hold FSU to 14 points. I'm just hoping Clemson gets to 27.

I don't often play teasers, but when I do, I sometimes like to tease through 14 and 10, which we can do here. With a total of 36.5 that's a big deal. Clemson -9.5 pairs well with any number of plays. Anyway, I do like the play at the full number, and thanks for posting it.

Good luck.

I considered it but then decided it might be too hard to cover if BC gets some kind of cheap score.

BC defensive stats are on pace to be greatest defense of the modern era. Yes it is schedule. Yes it is pace. But it is also just a good defense. Clemson off at ville, vs notre dame, vs gt and have at miami on deck ... so this is what i would generally consider an absolutely horrible spot for Clemson. As you say, the BC offense is horrible and Watson is a stud imo ... Clemson hitting mid twenties is probably enough .. and ya they might shut out BC ..

Sorry for negative nancy ... definitely cheering for you to win it and I considered it too .. so no pooing on it .. just saying there are some concerns as there are with any bet we make.

Go Tigers.

ive watched two BC games this year in full and they have some of the best defensive schemes i have seen in college.... extremely frustrating offense though with poor decision making

ive watched two BC games this year in full and they have some of the best defensive schemes i have seen in college.... extremely frustrating offense though with poor decision making

Completely understand and agree.. But similar to LSU a couple of years ago, when your offense can't stay on the field, it doesn't matter if you're the 84 bears, at some point you break down.

Emotions, traveling, fatigue. At some point speed over the top will be too much for those guys. I see this being close at the half.. But 4th quarter the Tigers run away with it.

Back