John Gruden...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There

John or Jon, who cares.

Dude bout to commit the biggest 'theft' in league history.

Damn.

100 milly back-loaded so there is zero tax on it.

No player or coach worth that, Raiders probably win 1 or no ships in those 10 years.

John or Jon, who cares.

Dude bout to commit the biggest 'theft' in league history.

Damn.

100 milly back-loaded so there is zero tax on it.

No player or coach worth that, Raiders probably win 1 or no ships in those 10 years.

Absolutely agree. Gruden isn't worth close to that money. What did Mcvay get paid? He's better than Gruden.

Raiders I don't think are close to winning anything.

By the time they retool their defense Khalil Mack will be on the decline.

Lots of holes all over the defense.

Offensively they have Carr but they are not great at wide receiver. Crabtree will decline very soon and Amari Cooper disappears for half the season.

No real threats at running back also.

Realistically this team DOESENT have any elite offensive players- CARR is good but not elite. Too inconsistent

I don't see much future for the raiders in the next 2-3 seasons.

Gruden was smart. He waited out long enough to wait until teams were desperate.

Then he decides to committ a huge theft by milking the raiders. These type of moves are

CLASSIC RAIDERS MOVES.

A RAIDER SPECIAL

It's not going to work out for raiders-

It's about drafting and building a team. Raiders have holes on both sides that will take time to build up.

Great signing

NFL prints money and team spends to the cap so I could care less what he's getting paid

Gruden probably pissed he didn’t ask for 20 years/ 400 million

Like was there any negotiation on the contract With Gruden or they just meet his initial demand?

Gruden probably pissed he didn’t ask for 20 years/ 400 million

Like was there any negotiation on the contract With Gruden or they just meet his initial demand?

hi-res-144928399_display_image.jpg

Raiders fans here love this move? Wow, how unpredictable.

Need to find a board with the pissed off ones, much more interesting and enlightening.

What a joke move.

And on top of that the one thing about MNF that made it watchable is gone.

The Derek Carr contract will probably end up being worse . That dude is afraid to stand in the pocket ever since he got hurt.

Gruden is very competitive, no reason to wonder any further why he would leave the booth that he can always go back to.

Need to find a board with the pissed off ones, much more interesting and enlightening.

What a joke move.

You hate Romo and liked Gruden in the booth?

You hate Romo and liked Gruden in the booth?
I said I warmed to Romo a bit a few weeks in but yes give me Gruden 11/10 times over Romo

Gruden is the most entertaining analyst by far in a shit game but Romo's call on the cat was epic

I don't mind it.

In year eight, who knows if he will be a bargain at that point, the way salaries go these days.

I don't mind it.

In year eight, who knows if he will be a bargain at that point, the way salaries go these days.

This contract never make it past year 5. He is either fired or more likely it’s restructured for more money afterthey win Super Bowl in year 3

What a joke move.

Why wouldn't they like it? Who cares about the price tag? As they said doesn't hurt cap or effect ability to sign players. They got a coach who has already done good things in this league and has managed to make far less talented qb's than Carr successful. Don't understand how it could possibly be as horrible as some ya'll suggesting? Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't but seems to me it just as if not more likely to work out than any other coach signing this offseason. Fans should be thrilled they were willing to shell out that kind of money trying to succeed. If I'm a raiders fan I'm far more excited than a lions fan who got a hoody puppet for a head coach.

Back