John Fox out

Mutual agreement to part ways.

rex Ryan should have waited one more day, would have been interesting to see that

Whole staff gone

Hope the sheriff doesn't go back there listening to the broncos fans boo one of the best 3 qbs of all time yesterday was embarrassing for them. They don't deserve to win anything

Whole staff gone

Hope the sheriff doesn't go back there listening to the broncos fans boo one of the best 3 qbs of all time yesterday was embarrassing for them. They don't deserve to win anything
I would boo his weak arm too

Well if you were OC I'm sure you would have game planned around it and there wouldn't have been boos

Not much u can do when ur qb can't n throw the ball 15 yrs downfield with anything on it.
I'm just pissed I didnt have a Colts ml ticket

I just think certain guys are past getting booed no matter what

I consider it a privilege I got to watch him, rodgers, touchdown tommy, Duncan, kobe, sakic, Yzerman etc. Whole career

I just think certain guys are past getting booed no matter what

I consider it a privilege I got to watch him, rodgers, touchdown tommy, Duncan, kobe, sakic, Yzerman etc. Whole career

Agree. He has too much class to do it but I almost wish he would say he was coming back and retire the day after the draft

Agree. He has too much class to do it but I almost wish he would say he was coming back and retire the day after the draft
So he could possibly screw the franchise with their draft plans all over some fans booing???

Gotlieb with tweet of day: apparently Manning's arm is still strong enough to stab John Fox in the back.

It was tough to watch, I wouldn't have booed him

I wouldn't have either but Broncos fans are some of the worst I've ever encountered.

Alfred Williams called Manning "a bully" today on the local drive home show, I agree. Hard to game plan for a guy that couldn't throw it through a wet paper bag yesterday. Problem is, Manning won't admit it and the team suffers because of him.

He's had a great regular season career and an underachieving playoff career.....time for him and his forehead to hang it up.

I wouldn't have either but Broncos fans are some of the worst I've ever encountered.

agree…i lived in Boulder for 8 years. Those fans turned me into a Bronco hater for some time, they were definitely awful

Back