John Deere Classic - FORM SHEET

BringInTheLefty

Pretty much a regular
Thursday is expected to be sunny with a high of 77 degrees for the first day of the John Deere Classic. The overnight low into Friday is expected to be about 57 degrees.

The forecast for Friday and Saturday calls for mostly sunny skies and a high of 79 degrees each day, with overnight lows in the upper 50s to low 60s.

Sunday is expected to be mostly sunny with a high of 80 degrees, but there is a 40% chance of showers as another system moves through the region bringing another round of cooler than normal temperatures.

Took a page from Lefty's plays last week- Rocket Mortgage (individual round scores over/under) and went 4-0 (Thurs/Fri), unposted so take it for what it's worth.

Going to be doing the same this week for John Deere- I think you'll find something to your liking, especially for tourney's that are expected to be shootouts. DK had great options last Thursday/Friday but I didn't see them over the weekend.

GL this week gents.

Took a page from Lefty's plays last week- Rocket Mortgage (individual round scores over/under) and went 4-0 (Thurs/Fri), unposted so take it for what it's worth.

Going to be doing the same this week for John Deere- I think you'll find something to your liking, especially for tourney's that are expected to be shootouts. DK had great options last Thursday/Friday but I didn't see them over the weekend.

GL this week gents.
Great job going 4-0
Yes those round score bets are good
Just hope they don’t start putting limits on those who are winning

I added Grayson Murray at +2500
he’s got SO much talent but hasn’t put it all together
Been on a nice run over on the Korn Ferry Tour

Let’s go Schenk
His first three rounds very consistent
Just not sure if he’s got that killer instinct on Sunday
Will be a fun sweat

Back