JM's Weak Shit for Week 6

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
USC -9 1/2 (1st half) v. Washington....2 units.......Dawgs have been pretty poor in the first half this year, trailing Boise by 16 and Cal by 13 (at home)....I think they try and run the ball to protect the phsyce of their Tfrosh QB, but this is not Stanford's OLine....if I was Sark, I would over-play the run early and let my athletes play pass coverage and see if they will get beat with the passing game.....not gonna happen in my opinion....USC offense will just fine on offense, as the huskies really struggled to get a pass rush against Cal....and Cal's Oline is a step or even a step and a half below teh USC Oline.....I still think that USC is a top-5 team in the country.....USC will get 21 in first.....UW will not get out of single digits

working on a SMU/Houston play.....like SMU, but feel like Houston is last year's Marshall....big number here

Two Prez Cup Plays........

Hass/Kirk -120 over Jaidee/Shwartzell......2.4 to win 2

Watson/Holmes -175 over Leishman/Bowditch.......3.5 to win 2..... .huge number....with Holmes putting lights out, this team is unbeatable

Grats on the big win for the program even if the first half bet didn't pan out. Peterson is the nuts. You guys will be contending for championships in 5-6 years or less.

drunk n gampling.......attended the homecoming game for 15 yo step son .....he is percussion in band...anyway, mid fi..rst quarter, three ladies sit down in front of us.....one is just this super-attractive blond.....she 20ish yo and was about 120 lbs and just had these huge fukkin cans......yoga pants and a tight t-shirt (almost 70 degrees at 5 pm kick here)......just felt blessed...and what it boils down to is three choices......jack it....sneak attack the wife tomorrwon morning....or wait till monday for a 3rd party service provider....but by monday it will cots me about $2/second....aint good value....

.will take a random poll.....over/undler on how mmany times you can tell yoiur wife that you "were pouring a drink and knocked the bottle over.....spilled about half......"

I got action..............

Miami/FSU UNDER 51.......2 Units......battle....

Ole Miss -44 v. nmsu.......2 units.....what to say....this is a 30 point spread with 2 D TDs out of ole miss

LSU -18.5 v. south carolina......2 units......love teh ole ball coach...let him stick it up my ass

michigan state -14 @ Rutgers.....2 units.....the logic is that if i keep betting MSU, they will eventually cover...right

Michigan -9.5 v. nw......2 units......just because fukk you public bettors that kept buying NW on the way down.....or fukk me b/c the book just made a bit air move and I am chasing teh move on the contratian......lests just fukkin hope it is shrp money

Utah -7.5 v. cal......2 units.......one of two bets i made early and actually git a little better number....but getting back on for another unit.....if it follows the pac12 model for this year, cal wins easily.....has to change right...not EVERY road team can cover, right....bottom line here is that I really believe a very good defense can shut down cal......their OLine is not that great and the whole game will be about the pressure on Goff......Utes will get scores

Wyoming +24 @ air force....2 units.....just a gut fukkin feeling......read a little bit and think Wyo can run the ball a bit of air force.....13 point game, no5 24

troy +30.5 @ MissState......2 units...........this game gonna be 7-7 at half or 40-0.....

Arizona -9.5 v. oregon state....5 units...play of day........get this shit now before it goes to 11 tomorrow night......i love the effort of the beavs, but they are just no fukkin good..at all...their offense is horrible and they will never be able to exploit UA D.....AU not as bad as last two games...big, big bouncebak herr.......

Phil Mick is making jay hass loooke great.......slammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5 and fukkin O on plays......split my less than unit action plays........fore the recored I doubled up on Spartt......nother 2 units on -12

Back