Seattle/Jax Under 20 (1st half).....6 units

Let's do it Bar style.
Everything Bar style
Work out Bar style
Dress Bar style
Cook Bar style
Cap Bar style

Everything Bar style

I love the play- I think it should be a Rivalry type of defensive game.
Jalen Ramsey and crew will be barking hard

Seattle will show up wanting to prove their defense is better.

I see 3 scores max so 17 Max and I could see under 10 points in reality.

Like a 7-3 or 6-3 or lower.

Seattle in these type of games end up like that Alabama Lsu game 9-6 of a few years back.

They love getting down and dirty and playing what I call 10 YARD FIGHT.

10 YARD FIGHT RESULTS IN UNDERS-

10 YARD FIGHT IS WHEN THE OFFENSE AND DEFENSE FIGHT LIKE HELL FOR EVERY 10 yards. CLOCK GETS DRAINED AND NO BIG PLAYS. JUST 10 yards at a time and every 10 is a big challenge.

True story.

I was thinking hmmm I need a winner this Sunday and I wonder what that winner is.

I thought of Bar and his plays that he posts.

A few minutes later I see this post and I see Bar respond and I realize this beautiful play shows up moments later.

It was a sign from above thank you jimmy

I'm with you.

True story.

I was thinking hmmm I need a winner this Sunday and I wonder what that winner is.

I thought of Bar and his plays that he posts.

A few minutes later I see this post and I see Bar respond and I realize this beautiful play shows up moments later.

It was a sign from above thank you jimmy

I'm with you.

sammy sammy motherfukkin sammy......we cashin this shit bro.................just wishing I could get myself under 10 at +600 or so.

sammy sammy motherfukkin sammy......we cashin this shit bro.................just wishing I could get myself under 10 at +600 or so.

We cashing this in Jimmy Mo style.
I was also looking at the under 10 or at least an akternative point spread total for the game.

Back