Jimmy to the Sixers?

Dario?

Whoop de doo...

Bobby Covington?

Yeah, gonna miss him jacking 3's.

I cannot imagine the draft pick or picks will be significant.

Nice work Minny, holding out for this trade.

Karl Towns so happy with this deal

Doesnt need to be afraid to come to work anymore

Rose can keep taking 30 shots a game

Wiggins can keep putting up 22 points and a combined 4 rebs, assists, blocks, steals

Twolves!

76ers still behind the other big dawgs in the east though, but that top 4 is very good

Team needed an alpha, preferably an all star that can shoot and play defense to lead the way.

Young squad gets lost in-game.

Saric and RoCo were two pieces they could afford to lose, that's at least 10-12 bricked 3's a game and a whole bunch of 'un-clutchness' on it's way to Minnesota.

Bout fk'ing time.

I approve.

Now they just need to get rid of Brett Brown.

Wonder if Wolves would have insisted on Fultz, if Sixers would have agreed... Don't get this move for the Wolves... At least Sixers and Rockets struggled in the start of the season and could have became much more desperate...

Now I know what Jimmy was thinking when he missed those two FT's last night that could have tied the game with 3 mins left.

KAT had a pair of funky turnovers late in that game as well.

Makes sense now.

No way... what's the point? That was an awful trade offer, that sounded good only due to quantity of the picks...

its better than what they got, and they can use it as sweetners in other trades

Also the rockets are all in now, but some of those laters firsts could be anywhere, rockets might rebuild in 2 or 3 years

They should have done the deal with the Heat. No way he was winning there. With Philly he will be a contender at least. Fuck Jimmy. Ruins everything he touches. Fuck Glen Taylor. Fuck Thibs. Fuck Wiggins.

Should have kept the team together last year and traded Wiggins for Butler instead.

Emkee already hit this from a sixers fans perspective, but a few of my thoughts

-love the deal, saric will be missed, and Covington was infuriating but every analytics guy swears hes gods gift. I didn't see it, he padded stats in crap games and never stepped up in big spots. glad hes gone.

-I know Butler has had attitude issues, but both teams have been dysfunctional. maybe its wishful thinking, but I could see him being fine here. I actually think him calling out Thibs was fantastic; its negligence what Thibs is doing to his rosters and the minutes his top 6 play.

-I am sure people will tell him he cant mess with Fultz, although I think its very likely Fultz is traded for 40 cents on the dollar to a team willing to see if they can get the beast he was in college back. Trading Fultz could allow the sixers room for one more max deal as well

Starting line-up has too be...

Simmons, JJ, Jimmy, Chandler at the 4 and Jo-Jo.

That is their alpha squad.

Back