Jimmy Graham

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
:rofl:

I feel like this guy talked some shit leaving NO. He maybe owes Brees some love.

How is it blocking all game bro?

not trolling but is the new thing at ctg to start a new thread for everyone who has been sucking?

Graham is still a physical beast, cant take that away from him. He was never a fit in Seattle and a lot of ppl saw that from the day the trade was made. It was kidn of like teh Eagles getting Murray; yeah sure these are big name guys, but look past that, do they fit on this team? The answer to both of those should have been no.

not trolling but is the new thing at ctg to start a new thread for everyone who has been sucking?

Graham is still a physical beast, cant take that away from him. He was never a fit in Seattle and a lot of ppl saw that from the day the trade was made. It was kidn of like teh Eagles getting Murray; yeah sure these are big name guys, but look past that, do they fit on this team? The answer to both of those should have been no.

Good call. I personally thought he was going to be a RED ZONE beast. He shown some signs of greatness in a few games but overall he isn't a good fit and didn't look happy. I think he should go to the Pats. Having GRONK and GRAHAM on the same field would make for matchup nightmares.

It is slow here

Also MANY thought he would be the answer for Russ...............he has been awful

I mean outside the injury is he really losing?

Got out of one of the leagues worst scenarios

cap hell, plus young teams on rise in the division

Good call. I personally thought he was going to be a RED ZONE beast. He shown some signs of greatness in a few games but overall he isn't a good fit and didn't look happy. I think he should go to the Pats. Having GRONK and GRAHAM on the same field would make for matchup nightmares.

Sammy Meatballs!!

He's a physical specimen (beast) who plays very soft for his size. He is seemingly never the guy on the field who wants it most. He's as soft as Charmin.

but he got out of a team where he was putting stats up, to one that has a chance to win in the next 4-5 years

yes he did. be curious to see him just be a team guy in SEA lol......he doesn't like to block and he considers himself a WR essentially. He left his best fit(maybe NE be another, and a few others).....I just don't see it working out. You?

He's a physical specimen (beast) who plays very soft for his size. He is seemingly never the guy on the field who wants it most. He's as soft as Charmin.

hw disappeared in some big games

his current teammates are the ones who called him soft as well

hw disappeared in some big games

his current teammates are the ones who called him soft as well

Yeah, they probably said that after the playoff game in Seattle a couple of years ago. He really is just a soft player...if you pay attention to him during games, he plays like a pussy.

Back