Jimmy Graham PI - Good Call or Bad Call

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
So obviously I am going to be in the camp that thought it was a bad call.

Saints had many blown opportunities throughout the game so Im not going to blame the refs for our loss (like the end of the 1H not using 2 timeouts, trying to run hurry-up, and forcing a throw into triple coverage for one) We've been terrible in clutch situations all year with 4 of our 5 losses coming in the last 2 minutes, but just wanted to get peoples opinions on that Hail Mary.

Real time, I didnt even notice it. Watching the replay I can see understand why it was called. The refs called it pretty quickly but I credit Perrish Cox doing a tremendous acting job than anything.

There is PI on EVERY Hail Mary. Especially offensive PI. They never call it, never. If that guy doesn't do his best Lebron impression nothing gets called. Saints win.

Bad call, smart play.

There is PI on EVERY Hail Mary. Especially offensive PI. They never call it, never. If that guy doesn't do his best Lebron impression nothing gets called. Saints win.

Bad call, smart play.

Agree with all of this. From one angle, it looked like a blatant push. From the other angle, it looked like the defender took a dive.

Back