Jim Harbaugh shoulda been swallowed and Niffel Week 3...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Hey guys, a little dismayed by the gotdamn theatrics of Stanford fucking me out of thousands of dollars with that unnecessary touchdown with 9 seconds left yesterday turning my winning day into a small loser. Oh well.

I was about to say I was 4-0 in posted Niffel but I guess I did not post New England and Tampa last week - just told some peeps on the messenger.

So following Week 1 winners GB and Buffalo, let's try two more this weekend.

I think today's card is particularly tricky for the bettors.

My only two plays are:

Green Bay +3 and ML. Line should be pick, as Rodgers is doing as well as I expected, Dallas off an exhausting MN win and with short prep.

Diego -8 for a big bet. SD got cheated last week, and could easily be 2-0. Jets still suck and their cross-country voyage will turn into an early laugher.

Leans to Houston, Cincy, New England, Carolina, Nola and Brownies.

GL today...

GL with the plays. I got screwed by Stanford too. There's always something we don;t expect that screws us 1 time or another.

GL today Big Sexy, I'm on the Pack as well. Lets hope Rodgers is truly for real.

Hopefully SD gets you a cover with little production from Rivers and Gates (against me in fantasy). If I were on a side tonight, it would be SD.

Hey guys, a little dismayed by the gotdamn theatrics of Stanford fucking me out of thousands of dollars with that unnecessary touchdown with 9 seconds left yesterday turning my winning day into a small loser. Oh well.

GL today...

Rex,

You weren't alone as that phony move cost a lot of people money and won people money. Harbaugh said he wanted to keep the ball in his teams hands at the end of the game. It would be fine if all the coaches did the same thing, but hurrying to score with 9 seconds left was only for the pointspread.

Chris Auldt did that same thing last year with Idaho at Nevada to try and cover, but the place kicker missed the extra point. Lot's of action on that game. That game was off the radar so nothing was ever mentioned about it. Might be one to note when they play at Idaho.

Back