Jets Defense

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
One of the worst overall defenses I saw in preseason was the Jets. Couldn't pass rush, couldn't tackle and could cover. 5dimes is generous to let me buy Lions team total to over 24. I'm pulling the trigger on this. Does anyone wanna talk me out of this?

Tackling, pressure on the QB and coverage by the DBs. If it's really bad like the Jets looked, it gets my attention. Conversely, the Ravens looked stout in preseason.

Tackling, pressure on the QB and coverage by the DBs. If it's really bad like the Jets looked, it gets my attention. Conversely, the Ravens looked stout in preseason.

Not knocking you, Im just of the opinion that preseason doesnt matter at all. No schemes and players just trying to avoid injury.

Agree but sometimes you'll see an obvious strength or weakness. I saw it with Seattle in preseason the year they won the SB. I placed a future SB on them that year during preseason. Placed a Rams season win total in August last year based on what I saw. This year, Baltimore really stood out to me.

Back