Jeff Fisher is a smart man...

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Rob Ryan said he'd be out of work for 5 mins.. Lol

Hope no one hires his overrated ass.. Fisher knows he's a pos

I would have taken Jeff Fisher here in Houston and wished they let Kubipussy go.

IF the Raiders, Jags or Chiefs dont want you, that should be a clue right there for all other NFL teams.....

In nine seasons as a coordinator for Dallas, Cleveland, and Oakland, Ryan had only one defense ranked in the top 10

The Cowboys set a franchise record in 2012 for most yards allowed, and came up with only 16 turnovers, which ranked near the bottom of the league.

With this resume he still has the audacity to act like a conceited prick?

Fuck him.

Cowboys lost their best DT, they lost their middle LB and leader of the defense and their safety. The middle of the defense was gutted. Just saying.

The problem with a guy like Rob Ryan, IMO, is how loud and volatile he can be. He can be a sideshow at times, and while that can be fine, you've got to be a damn good DC to make it worth dealing with. Why not go get someone who you perceive to be just as good and you know won't be a distraction?

Cowboys lost their best DT, they lost their middle LB and leader of the defense and their safety. The middle of the defense was gutted. Just saying.

Agree with these points. I would ask, however, if one thinks that this is where coaching should come into play. You lose a few guys (major guys too, I understand), shouldn't the DC, if he's as good as he claims to be on a regular basis (in a pricky way btw), make adjustments to his schemes/strategies and overcome the injuries?

They clearly may not overcome the injuries to the point where they are better as a defense w/o those guys, but shouldn't a great DC overcome the injuries somewhat to where you're not near the bottom in most defensive statistics?

I'm not sure if I necessarily believe that, just throwing it out there...

Back