Jeebus Cliff

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
The Toronto Maple Leafs added some toughness Thursday, acquiring right wing Jamal Mayers from the St. Louis Blues for a third-round pick in this weekend's draft.
Mayers, a Toronto native, skated in 80 games for St. Louis this past season, collecting 12 goals and 27 points along with 91 penalty minutes.
The 6'1, 214 pound winger has played in 595 career NHL games, all with St. Louis, and has recorded 71 goals, 87 assists and 158 points, along with 756 penalty minutes.
The Blues originally selected Mayers in the fourth round, 89th overall in the 1993 NHL Draft. He most recently played on Canada's silver-medal team at the 2008 IIHF World hockey championship.
"I want to thank Jamal for everything he has done for the Blues and the city of St. Louis," said Blues president John Davidson in a statement. "We wish Jamal and his family nothing but the best in his hometown of Toronto."

Lets talk about getting younger and trade away those draft picks we so dearly need for aginag 15 year old veterans

:hang:

You might as well just start rooting for the Senators'an_horse'

I'd rather wake up next to Fondy
icon13.gif

<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I think the leafs purposely make bad moves for the publicity lol

Says the Sens fan trying not to laugh.

Back