JB's Cubs/Brewers Discussion:

JBEB

Pretty much a regular
Been out of town all weekend and have not laid a 1 bet... My Cardinals are kickin ass....so I have one question....

Isn't this kind of like a CARDS/CUBS game from a few years ago? With Dempster going against Suppan, even in 2006 when that Cards won the World Series...the Cubbies owned Suppan and the Cards for that matter...
Probable Starters
<TABLE class=fctable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD align=middle width="25%">
11032.jpg

Ryan Dempster, RHP</TD><TD class=bg3 vAlign=top width="50%"><TABLE class=SLTables1 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg1><TD colSpan=3>2009 stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD>6.0</TD><TD class=bg4>Innings Pitched</TD><TD>4.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD>0-0</TD><TD class=bg4>Wins-Losses</TD><TD>0-1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD>3.00</TD><TD class=bg4>Earned Run Average</TD><TD>13.50</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD>3</TD><TD class=bg4>Walks</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD>5</TD><TD class=bg4>Strikeouts</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD>95</TD><TD class=bg4>Pitches Per Start</TD><TD>62</TD></TR><TR class=bg1><TD colSpan=3>Career vs. opponent</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD>110.1</TD><TD class=bg4>Innings Pitched</TD><TD>115.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD>8-2</TD><TD class=bg4>Wins-Losses</TD><TD>6-6</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD>2.45</TD><TD class=bg4>Earned Run Average</TD><TD>3.60</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle width="25%">
8106.jpg

Jeff Suppan, RHP</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Iam back on the Horse guys so lay it on me...What you Thinkin??

looks like the under is the best bet on the board but nothing i want to put a unit on. Dempster really been pitching well.

game tears me in half, i feel like i can come out of this argument with legit cases for each side and each total so i will just be on the sidelines watching some baseball. gl to any1 who plays it

betcrimes sunday night stats . .. anyways cut and pasted here for the lazy......

Chicago @ Milwaukee - 4/12/09

Brewers ESPN Sun Niters record since 05

The Brewers have not played in an ESPN Sunday nighter since 2005

Cubs ESPN Sun Niters record since 05
vs everybody else
W/L .... 2-6
RL ...... 2-6
O/U .... 2-5-1*

vs the Cardinals
W/L .... 4-2
RL ...... 2-3
O/U .... 5-1*

* The Cubs have a clear bias for producing Overs vs Saint Louis and Unders vs any other team since 05 in this Sunday night spot.

No meetings since 05

Last edited:
ahhh .. i think i misintepreted BC stats there .. think he just has it separated into cards and everyone else because of frequency of cubs/cards games on sunday night baseball.

Here is the deal...Dempster has been looking good, but the Brewers will get at least 2 runs with the possibility of 4 or 5 IMO The Cubs will destroy Suppan and will score plenty to win...I can forsee a 10-2 cubbies....or extra innings at about 4's IMO BOL everybody....Cubsker you gotta be stoked DAWG!!!!

No chance for an under play for me w/ Suppan on the hill. Cubs have seen him about 1,000 times in the last few years and they could easily smash him.

Also if I recall, Dump was much more hittable on the road last year than at Wrigley......

Supp is garbage unless it is playoff time or down the stretch.....if he's not hitting his spots he is MEAT.

small strike zone tonight, esp. to LH hitters. This kills guys like Suppan who can't get you out in the actual strike zone.

Back