jazz/warriors tout report

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
Toutworld has spoken, to fade or not to fade ...

Utah 1
GS 21
Over 3
Under 6

Utah backers
-----------------
Profitt Plays

GS backers
----------------
B. Lang, Black Widow, Big Al, Mighty Quinn, Banker Sports, Fade King, Karl Garrett, Chris Jordan, Mike Cannon, Scottspicks, Michael Cannon, Bobby Maxwell, Sports Gambling Hotline, Alatex Superplay, Rocketman Sports, Tony Onio, Sebastian, Professional Insiders, ATS Lock Club, JB

Over -> Gold Key, R&R Totals, Chad Jordan
Under -> Fade King, Ben Burns, Hollywood Sportz, Scottspicks, Ted Sevransky, Jim Feist, Malinsky

Cappingthegame.com has spoken ...

Still working on this some. post if i missed ya.

Utah 4
GS 8
Over 0
Under 7

Utah backers
-----------------
Troutman, Rod Steel, Brewer, B.A.R.

GS backers
----------------
Ghostnmyhead, Blownaway, EAGLES2828, IC, rookie333, ATLHawksBandwagon, DanUSC, livin_rite

Over ->
Under -> Brewer, Jimbof20, redbearde, JPicks, ATLHawksBandwagon, DanUSC, livin_rite

Last edited:
i think i found my answer for why the line jumped from -4.5 to -7. lol.

jazz +7 (2)

Last edited:
I didn't post, but I have U216.5...

That's a good number, I think I may join you if the hockey game goes my way.

Yow, and Matchbook has 218.5, though it's at -139.

I think you guys are really right on this--which is bad news because generally when I think I know something about the NBA it bites me in the *ss.

pinny had it at 218.5 for a bit but its long gone since. i dont think the 1.5 pts is worth the extra cents.

bol all :cheers:

Yow, and Matchbook has 218.5, though it's at -139.

I think you guys are really right on this--which is bad news because generally when I think I know something about the NBA it bites me in the *ss.

I honestly think Fisher being in the game will slow things down considerably. He doesn't like to push the ball for whatever reason. I honestly think it hurts the Jazz in this series when they don't push the ball, but that's another story. Also Fisher loves guarding guys chest to chest. He's a very physical guard as most are already aware of. Normally that might be a problem against Baron, but as we've seen since his hammy injury he only likes to drive to the middle of the paint and then kick out. If Fisher is able to minimize the penetrations then the Jazz won't have to help as much on D. If the peremiter defenders aren't forced to slow down penetration than there will be alot less wide open guys standing on the 3pt line for the Warriors. I like the Warriors to win this game, but I'm not interested in laying 7 points to a team that can't rebound or shoot free throws. I'm still expecting a 104-95 type of game.

Line (O/U) was a rollercoaster when it opened. 216 to 218.5 and then straight back to 217. The 218.5 was all overnight action. I'd love to have got it at 218.5 but hopefully it won't matter.

wow great stuff brewer.. wish i knew so many people were on gstate... arg hate going with the flow... well see what happens.. best of luck

GS/Under ... i dont think any of the Fisher stuff matters, I think the Warriors blow them out. Warriors are either gonna win by 10+ or lose and this will go over

i hit the dodgers so 1-2 tonight. was 3-1 last night. what you like tom champ?

4-0 you mean right. that game is also on sunday.

lot of love for sa. you buying or selling.

Back