Jay Gruden

well, he is named Jay
Related image

I dont understand how people smoking weed is still treated as if its a big deal these days? Who cares.

I was going to say something similar. What is the big deal about the video to begin with? If it is him, he’s smoking a joint and talking to a female...who gives a flying fuck? Losing his job over this video is as laughable as it gets.

Here is the thing guys...

Does you job have a drug policy?

If the Washington Redskins have a policy, then yes he is at fault. Yes, smoking weed isn't a big deal but do it in private when you are a high profile public figure.

THAT is the issue.

It isn't the smoking, it is the fact he is at a random public place doing it where everyone knows who he is.

Jay Gruden is a strange case......cant win games but he has a HELL of a coaching tree. He must be doing something right if he is producing all these guys.

Not sure how the guy still has a job. He's not a good coach.

He’s also not a bad coach. He more than likely in the top half of the league as far as coaches go. He doesn’t have and hasn’t had much to work with as far as QB and skill position players go and they haven’t been horrible.

I think we would all be hard pressed to name 15 current head coaches you would rather have as your team’s head coach. He’s certainly a good to great offensive coordinator, which probably better suits him, I can definitely understand that argument...similar to a bunch of other guys who were great coordinators but just not as good as a head coach.

Jay Gruden is a strange case......cant win games but he has a HELL of a coaching tree. He must be doing something right if he is producing all these guys.

They went 4-12 his first season, then won the division the next year at 9-7. They’ve gone 7-9 the past 2 seasons. Again, with what he’s hadn’t to work with at QB and the skill positions that’s not horrible and better than most head coaches would have done.

I am by no means a Jay Gruden fan and have no reason to defend him either. Give him a roster with more talent...still think they’d finish under .500? It’s doubtful.

Here is the thing guys...

Does you job have a drug policy?

If the Washington Redskins have a policy, then yes he is at fault. Yes, smoking weed isn't a big deal but do it in private when you are a high profile public figure.

THAT is the issue.

It isn't the smoking, it is the fact he is at a random public place doing it where everyone knows who he is.

Fair enough and that makes sense. It seems the NFL has relaxed their stance on pot just like the NBA has, so it’s quite possible there isn’t a drug policy in place...but you never know.

Fair enough and that makes sense. It seems the NFL has relaxed their stance on pot just like the NBA has, so it’s quite possible there isn’t a drug policy in place...but you never know.
But the team can have policies for employees...as far as how you represent yourself in public.

We don't. And I heard the video may be old?

That's the main thing for me

During season I think this would just show bad judgement and i can see an nfl team deeming that probable cause to fire

If this happened from January to july? Who the fuck cares, outside the potential team drug policy you mentioned

That being said, still not sure its him

That's the main thing for me

During season I think this would just show bad judgement and i can see an nfl team deeming that probable cause to fire

If this happened from January to july? Who the fuck cares, outside the potential team drug policy you mentioned

That being said, still not sure its him

Agreed, and I just can’t imagine he would put himself in that situation during the season. I find it hard to believe any NFL coach would do that nowadays with social media and camera phones everywhere.

Many (hell seemingly most) of them may be idiots when it comes to in-game coaching, but just being flat out idiots seems a stretch to me.

I dont understand how people smoking weed is still treated as if its a big deal these days? Who cares.
I’ll add to this. I am am now 21 days clean....people here know what I liked.
Well, I can emphatically say I used to drink daily was never a weed guy. Loved it in HS/College.....had a 20 yr break.
It has helped me supremely purge alcohol cravings(think daily hard liquor drinker amongst others)
I’ve lost 40 lbs eat clean and take like 3 hits off the pen daily.
I feel fucking 20

Callahan won’t be the coach next year. My understanding is that the OC Kevin Connell is going to get the offer to replace Gruden next season.
What established coach would ever want to take the keys to this car? They did Jay Gruden a favor.

Also how obvious is it now that the skins released this vids

They wanted the public to cheer this firing on this week, like what did you expect to happen vs the Pats? Of course this was gonna be a blowout

Decision was made last week

Also how obvious is it now that the skins released this vids

They wanted the public to cheer this firing on this week, like what did you expect to happen vs the Pats? Of course this was gonna be a blowout

Decision was made last week

Apparently it was made when Snyder drafted Haskins despite gruden not liking him. How does a owner do that? Just completely undermining his coach, gl winning w that clown owning the team.

Back