Jay Cutler Benched

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>To repeat and now confirmed: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen over Jay Cutler on Sunday vs. Detroit, per sources.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/545361552266645504">December 17, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:shake:

So funny. My local is going to be so pissed. Pounded Lions -6.5 right when announced. Lol.

I just don't think you can blame all the ills on JC. I didn't see it but I heard he had a good presser today.

I wouldnt blame cutler

but this is genius by Trestman

if Clausen, whom everyone thinks is shit, plays good like McCown last year, it buys Trestman another year

With all the coaching vacancies that are going to be available. Maybe this year is he should be fired. If THAT makes any sense. Don't know much aboutTrestman. Is he any good??

he could probably pick up an OC job somewhere
wassup TEED. If the Bears D could get off he field. Things would be different. People can hate on JC all they want. I like him. Dude has that gunslinger mentality. Which gets him into trouble at times. I will take him over a QB who dinks and dunks his way down the field.

On top of the lack of a run game. Why they didn't run forte more often I will never understand.
I think they ran MF a lot earlier in the season. Looks like they went away from it game 6 or 7. I havnt looked. But it's hard to stay committed to the run when you are down 2 TDs in the 2nd qtr.

Back